Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Sony MDR-7506 Review
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dj Dizzy
Guaranteed Fresh...

thats a pretty persuasive review. i'm still rocking my Sennheiser HD280's and very happy with them still. next time around i'll check out the Sony's, i do know they're very comfortable which isn't as important as fullfilling their duty as a well-rounded headphone but it's still very important

Soundcloud | YouTube

Old Post Mar-07-2008 19:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Dizzy Click here to Send Dj Dizzy a Private Message Visit Dj Dizzy's homepage! Add Dj Dizzy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tony Morello
The Renegade Master

you won't be disappointed

i've tried and used in a working environment many headphones, the sennnheisers, sony's and technics, nothing holds a candle to the 7506

Twitter
The Drunken Monkey Podcast
The Mixdown Podcast presented by Tony Morello

Old Post Mar-07-2008 20:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Morello Click here to Send Tony Morello a Private Message Visit Tony Morello's homepage! Add Tony Morello to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zak McKracken
Trance

i bought 2 pairs a while ago and buying another 6 now lol, pushing all my friends to have them.

Old Post Mar-09-2008 19:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zak McKracken Click here to Send Zak McKracken a Private Message Add Zak McKracken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stasis
41º 42' N, 86º 10' W

I loved my pair until there were stolen at the airport (d'oh!). I'm back to using a 5 year old pair of HD-280's, which still do the trick...but look terrible (imo).

Old Post Mar-09-2008 20:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Stasis Click here to Send Stasis a Private Message Add Stasis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tony Morello
The Renegade Master

time for another update i guess

as stated in another thread, after years of rigorous club use i've finally broken down and am picking up a new pair, only my 2nd pair since i started

my earcups are tattered and falling off and my cold is stretched and tangling, otherwise they're still pulling through for me

real djs use real headphones

Twitter

Old Post Sep-14-2008 12:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Morello Click here to Send Tony Morello a Private Message Visit Tony Morello's homepage! Add Tony Morello to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

quote:
Originally posted by Tony Morello
industry standard for over 20 years now, i've been in radio stations that still have original pairs, obviously they've been worked on over the years, but that's why they're designed modular, for easy repair

i was quoted about 120 each cup for replacement, i think they thought i wanted the whole cup though and not the cushion

there is a company which makes custom earpads for the 7506, i forget the name, but I need a pair as well! will google

Old Post Sep-17-2008 03:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tony Morello
The Renegade Master

i'm just going to grab a new pair, there's a big sale going on at axe music this saturday, might as well go grab a pair, then i'll refurb these and have them custom painted

Twitter

Old Post Sep-17-2008 07:58  Canada
SBK
Supreme tranceaddict

Right now I have rp-dj1210 and just ordered 7506 as a second pair. Based on comments here I think technics will be collecting dust when Ill get my hands on Sony

Old Post Sep-17-2008 18:29  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SBK Click here to Send SBK a Private Message Visit SBK's homepage! Add SBK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

IMO these and the senheisser HD-25s are the two best DJing cans out there...

Old Post Sep-17-2008 20:44  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
blacknoizybox
cracks and pops

quote:
Originally posted by SBK
Right now I have rp-dj1210 and just ordered 7506 as a second pair. Based on comments here I think technics will be collecting dust when Ill get my hands on Sony

quote:
Originally posted by Clovis
IMO these and the senheisser HD-25s are the two best DJing cans out there...

yep

Old Post Sep-20-2008 21:14  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for blacknoizybox Click here to Send blacknoizybox a Private Message Add blacknoizybox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chesco
out to lunch

The right ear has just given out on my technics and my brother has nicked the my rpdj 1200's which I fuckin love. So that said with all the positivity being displayed in this thread about these. i've just ordered a pair.

about £65.00 off amazon. looking forward to getting them..

Old Post Sep-25-2008 17:48  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for chesco Click here to Send chesco a Private Message Add chesco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
legendary_waz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations
there is a company which makes custom earpads for the 7506, i forget the name, but I need a pair as well! will google

The Beyerdynamic DT250 cups fit the 7506s. From what I have read they are suppose to be amazing..way better then the stock cups that come with the 7506s.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...250_DT280.html#

I just got these delivered this morning..cannot wait to put them on

Old Post Sep-26-2008 16:47  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for legendary_waz Click here to Send legendary_waz a Private Message Add legendary_waz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Sony MDR-7506 Review
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMassive tech-trance played by Marco V [2008] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMeridian - "A Long Time" (Carlo Resoort Remix B) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread