Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2005.06.30. GLOBAL GATHERING 2 @ the Guvernment Complex (ALL ACCESS)
Pages (38): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TrickDaddE
aka Mr. Mulder

quote:
Originally posted by TRANCEEEE
STOP THE SUSPENSE ... I HAVE NO MONEY . so no BET

Well when he is there Buy me a beer,

2 if Liebing or Vath show up too!!! LOL

The Matrix is everywhere, it is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Old Post May-27-2005 16:39  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for TrickDaddE Click here to Send TrickDaddE a Private Message Visit TrickDaddE's homepage! Add TrickDaddE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TRANCEEEE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by TrickDaddE
Well when he is there Buy me a beer,

2 if Liebing or Vath show up too!!! LOL

LOL non of those guys have anything booked for the 30th ....

Old Post May-27-2005 16:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TRANCEEEE Click here to Send TRANCEEEE a Private Message Add TRANCEEEE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrickDaddE
aka Mr. Mulder

quote:
LOL non of those guys have anything booked for the 30th ....

Dude I usually say Trust No One Mr. Mulder but Trust Me Picotto will be there and when he comes others from that Techno crew follow or show up.

Like I said.... I drink that new Molson KICK....LOL

The Matrix is everywhere, it is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Old Post May-27-2005 17:01  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for TrickDaddE Click here to Send TrickDaddE a Private Message Visit TrickDaddE's homepage! Add TrickDaddE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TRANCEEEE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Dude I usually say Trust No One Mr. Mulder but Trust Me Picotto will be there and when he comes others from that Techno crew follow or show up.

Like I said.... I drink that new Molson KICK....LOL

lol ... trust

Tiesto vs. Picotto + Dave Clarke + maybe more ...

mmmmmmmmm

Old Post May-27-2005 17:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TRANCEEEE Click here to Send TRANCEEEE a Private Message Add TRANCEEEE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrickDaddE
aka Mr. Mulder

quote:
lol ... trust

Tiesto vs. Picotto + Dave Clarke + maybe more ...

mmmmmmmmm

If its PVD well Tiesto can Blow me
He comes like 3x a year anyways LOL

p.s. Who are you anyways ... have we met???

Old Post May-27-2005 17:21  Germany
TRANCEEEE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
If its PVD well Tiesto can Blow me
He comes like 3x a year anyways LOL

p.s. Who are you anyways ... have we met???

yeh if PVD plays at KH .. nothing beats that in my opinion ...

no, no TAs other than two of my friends off this site have met me

Old Post May-27-2005 17:28  Canada
Wurm
In the moment.

It looks like the lineup won't be released until after the 11th. It's understandable, they don't want to bleed off attendance from one event to the other.

Old Post May-27-2005 20:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Wurm Click here to Send Wurm a Private Message Add Wurm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
High on PSI
la crème de la crème

6 hours of Tiesto VS Picotto & clarke...

Tijs no doubt.
IMO, that with that much techno it starts to get boring.

Old Post May-27-2005 20:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for High on PSI Click here to Send High on PSI a Private Message Visit High on PSI's homepage! Add High on PSI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TRANCEEEE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by High on PSI
6 hours of Tiesto VS Picotto & clarke...

Tijs no doubt.
IMO, that with that much techno it starts to get boring.

OK what if :

Paul van dyk + picotto + Clarke

VS.

TIESTO

its easy

Old Post May-27-2005 21:08  Canada
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007
To dependant on TA i see!LOL!

It is CHEESE FREE...
Even Good Cheese Free...
lol!

LOL... Tiesto is cheese free too.. STFU.. you don't know what you are talking about... LOL

That is alright.. You know what.. I have stopped caring about who is gonna be at GG now.. I will just see it when I see it...
Especially if we aren't going to get an answer until after June 11th

See you tomorrow night Shaya
LOL

Old Post May-27-2005 22:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

Hey Tiesto falls in the catagory of Almost Cheese!LOL!

I like it harder these dayz..I'd rather listen to 9/10 hrs of Harder Stuff than a Trance Marathon set...
See you tommorrow indeed!

Old Post May-28-2005 00:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007
Hey Tiesto falls in the catagory of Almost Cheese!LOL!

I like it harder these dayz..I'd rather listen to 9/10 hrs of Harder Stuff than a Trance Marathon set...
See you tommorrow indeed!

It's ok.. I believe I posted in another thread.. people can think what they want of Tiesto.. I think it is all funny...LOL

And yes, the harder stuff is nice for a change sometimes.. it really just depends on the mood I am in that day/night/weekend or whatever!

Old Post May-28-2005 00:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2005.06.30. GLOBAL GATHERING 2 @ the Guvernment Complex (ALL ACCESS)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (38): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHopefully Easy tune ID. [2002] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOrion - "See Me Here" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread