Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Today's female teacher having sex with student story brought to you by...
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

Today's female teacher having sex with student story brought to you by...

Is it just me or do I find these stories intriguing. I've had at least three smokin' hot teachers growing up, and 2 our of 3 of them were the fresh out of school 23 year old teachers who fill in for older teachers during their mat leaves.

Over the years, we recall some really smoking hot teachers, and some pretty damn fugly teachers fooling around with young colts. My favourite ever was Debra Lafave;

Who can say no to that teacher AT ANY AGE?

Then we have some freaks like Mary Kay Letourneau, who ended up marrying her 14-year old student whom she had her baby while in prison.

These news stories always came from the US, but this time, not to be outdone by our southern neighbours, we have our own teacher from North York to add to the fun

So I'll begin this thread with the story of Paola Queen, brought to you by the city of Toronto.

quote:

Teacher accused of sex with student
Woman is pregnant after alleged relationship and teen has left high school, police say

Mar 10, 2007 04:30 AM
Betsy Powell
Kristin Rushowy
Staff Reporters

She was a child protection worker who taught family studies and now she's a high school teacher accused of having sex with one of her teenage students.

Toronto police have charged Paola Queen, a 35-year-old teacher at Nelson A. Boylen Collegiate Institute, with one count of sexual exploitation after they received a Crime Stoppers tip earlier this month about an alleged inappropriate relationship between a high school teacher and a student.

She is pregnant and is at a "substantial stage" into the nine-month term, Det. Peter Duncan said yesterday.

The student, who has left the north Toronto school on Falstaff Ave. near Jane St., is believed to be 17 and cannot be identified by law.

"This was a very good student, someone who has since left school" and the reasons, while not conclusively known, are "directly related to that pregnancy," Duncan said.

Police allege Queen began a romantic and sexual relationship with the teen not long after she started teaching at the school in September 2005, "one that has continued, to our knowledge, to the present time," said Duncan, of 31 Division. Both speak Spanish, a source said.

A student in Queen's parenting class said she often saw the teacher and two brothers in a car together. "She would let them drive," said the 15-year-old who asked not to be identified.

Queen was obviously pregnant and recently told students not to give her grief in class because of her condition, the student said.

Family members on both sides were also aware of the relationship and the pregnancy, police said.

"From our investigation it appears that both relatives of the accused lady and the victimized youth knew of this relationship and had for some time, several months at least," Duncan said.

Police exercised two search warrants and they found photographs showing the pair with other family members.

The teacher had been living with the student "for short periods at least before she was arrested."

Queen was arrested on Tuesday night.

Under the Criminal Code, no one is allowed to have a sexual relationship with anyone under 18 years old if they are in a position of trust or authority "and certainly any teacher would follow under that description," said Duncan.

A young person at that age is "at an obvious stage in their emotional development" where they would be vulnerable to "friendly behaviour and given a degree of affection would fall into a position where they would develop an emotional attachment with a teacher as somebody in a position of authority."

While he doesn't now appear to be traumatized, "this could be a young man who could take years to fully understand the impact on his life," he said. "I think this is something, morally, is going to disgust some people."

Supt. Roy Pilkington, who runs 31 Division, said it's not uncommon for men in positions of authority to victimize young females, but added: "It's very rare – I've been a police officer for some 34 years – and this is the first case I can recall in Toronto ... where we've had this reverse situation."

Queen has been released with conditions not to attend the school in question. She is to appear at in court April 17. She has no children of her own and is not currently married but may be separated or divorced.

She is also to have no contact with the youth. Duncan admitted this could prove to be problematic if he is indeed the father of the baby. "That's another sad dimension."

Queen is a former child protection worker with Toronto's Catholic Children's Aid Society.

The family studies teacher is now on home assignment, which means she's on leave with pay until the matter has been resolved in the courts.

"That's normally the case when a teacher has been charged with a criminal offence," said board counsel Grant Bowers.

"That's normally their status until the matter has been disposed of by the courts."

If found guilty, she'll be fired; if she's acquitted or the charges are withdrawn, the board will still conduct its own investigation before deciding if she's allowed to return to work, added Bowers.

In a letter sent home with students yesterday, principal Linda Curtis said it's alleged that Queen began an inappropriate relationship "soon after she started as a teacher" at the school in September 2005.

Queen became a teacher in June 2005 after obtaining a bachelor's degree in education from the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at the University of Toronto. According to the Ontario College of Teachers, her qualifications are in the areas of family studies, individual and society, and visual arts.

She also has two undergraduate degrees – in arts and social work – from York University, dating back to 1995.

The Toronto District School Board first heard of the allegations from police, Bowers said. He could not say if the school had previously received any complaints about Queen.

The student is not currently attending Nelson A. Boylen, although sources said he has not been transferred to another school.

Even though the charges were laid just days before March Break, the Toronto board has arranged for counselling during the holidays should students or staff request it. A meeting will be scheduled following the break for parents to air any concerns or to seek advice on how to discuss the issue at home.

"Our primary goal is to make sure that the students aren't upset, and to provide any counselling that students may need," said Bowers. "When a person in authority in a school community is charged with anything, it can cause ripples in the school community."

Bowers said the Toronto board has one of the toughest policies regarding relationships. No employee – teacher or any other staff member – is allowed to have sexual relations with a student.

"Any teacher or other employee found guilty (by the courts), or found by us on the balance of probability to have abused a child in any way, is terminated immediately," he said.

"If these allegations are true, and that's a big if, it's extremely regretful and another example of how we have to be vigilant and protect our kids."

The Ontario College of Teachers, the profession's governing body, says if the board alters Queen's terms of employment "if it restricts her teaching duties or terminates her, they must let us know," said communications officer Brian Jamieson.

After receiving the complaint in writing, the college will investigate, and information would be forwarded to an investigation committee to decide if an official disciplinary hearing is warranted. The college's investigation is separate from that of the police.

In cases where teachers are found guilty of professional misconduct for having sexual relations with students, they stand to lose their licence – and, if that happens, it's almost always permanent, said Jamieson.

Bowers said he will notify the college on Monday.

When asked if the boy's family could sue the board, Bowers said that Canada is "rather unique because since the year 2000, the Supreme Court has held school boards and other institutions vicariously liable" for the inappropriate actions of teachers and other caregivers of children.

Paola Queen

/would hit it

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Mar-10-2007 18:51  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

Gotta love the teachers sleeping with their students.

There seems to be so many of them these days!

And yeah, i agree AJ..your favourite one has to be the best of them all! I remember her and kept thinking...

I went to the wrong school!

I never once had a hot teacher...well, I guess there was one, but she was way to slutty looking to be considered hot.

I guess its one way to reduce the amount of high school dropouts. Just fill the classes with gorgeous teachers who will sleep w/ their students..

Old Post Mar-10-2007 18:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
above'N'beyond
Supreme tranceaddict

What can you do to a kid who has sex with their hot teacher? A High-five?.....I wanna screw a teacher....too bad im in uni and my professors are 65 yrs old....ah well

Old Post Mar-10-2007 19:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for above'N'beyond Click here to Send above'N'beyond a Private Message Add above'N'beyond to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cosmic Fur
Debbie Downer

quote:
Originally posted by above'N'beyond
too bad im in uni and my professors are 65 yrs old.

Don't let that discourage you!

Old Post Mar-10-2007 19:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmic Fur Click here to Send Cosmic Fur a Private Message Visit Cosmic Fur's homepage! Add Cosmic Fur to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:
Originally posted by above'N'beyond
What can you do to a kid who has sex with their hot teacher? A High-five?.....I wanna screw a teacher....too bad im in uni and my professors are 65 yrs old....ah well

it might take more work in university as professors have a lot more to lose than 23 year old teachers...

Old Post Mar-10-2007 19:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spitty
lady dutch

/robbed from the cor

March 8, 2007
Lady Teacher-Male Student Sex Scandals Rocking Schools

2007_03_sexed.jpgWhat the hell is going on? The city's teachers are suddenly all Notes on a Scandal! There are three high-profile cases of improper student-teacher relations across the city.

Yesterday, a Brooklyn public school teacher was arrested on rape charges. Thirty-year-old Marcia Amsterdam who taught speech skills at George Gershwin Junior High was accused of raping a 13 year old boy who may have been a student. Amsterdam was relieved of her teaching duties and assigned to administrative work.

This follows the Tuesday arraignment of 23-year-old Bronx public school music teacher Emily Streb, who allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old student. Apparently school authorities suspected something was going on, but the student denied the relationship until finally admitting it to his mother. The assistant DA says that the boy, a special ed student, "suffers from psychiatric problems." Streb's lawyer says that the student confessed the affair because he "felt jilted" - but isn't having an affair with a student a no-no? Streb was arraigned on charges of third-degree rape.

And in the trial of the former Montessori principal accused of starting a relationship with a 13-year-old student 11 years ago, the accuser had difficulty remembering details while being cross-examined. Lina Sinha's lawyer Gerald Shargel managed to get the accuser, who is now a police officer, to say he couldn't remember "at least 53 times," according to the NY Times (the Times story, linked at the beginning of the paragraph, has some crazy details). Sinha's defense is that she had the relationship when the accuser turned 17, which is the age of consent.

link

Old Post Mar-10-2007 19:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for spitty Click here to Send spitty a Private Message Add spitty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UmmiE
The Cure And The Cause

Debra Lafave my fav teacher

Old Post Mar-10-2007 19:29  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for UmmiE Click here to Send UmmiE a Private Message Visit UmmiE's homepage! Add UmmiE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

so fucking ridiculous
WOW A BIG CRIME: A GUY HAD SEX WITH A HOT YOUNG! TEACHER..
extremely idiotic
who comes up with these laws honestly, in any other country when you're 14 you're considered an adult, what harm could this act cause to any of the 2 parties? fucking idiots.

Old Post Mar-10-2007 20:05  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

There's a rumor of a professor who seduces students I've heard at the U of W. I will not name names though since they are still rumors. I wonder if it's true though.

At the same time, these people are of age, so who cares? The rumor is that the prof picks the girls with the highest marks and tries to seduce them - so it doesn't seem like they would be sleeping with him to get higher grades b/c they already have them.

Old Post Mar-10-2007 20:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
There's a rumor of a professor who seduces students I've heard at the U of W. I will not name names though since they are still rumors. I wonder if it's true though.

At the same time, these people are of age, so who cares? The rumor is that the prof picks the girls with the highest marks and tries to seduce them - so it doesn't seem like they would be sleeping with him to get higher grades b/c they already have them.

Conflict of interest if prof and students are in same faculty/taking courses etc

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Mar-10-2007 20:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by EvilTree
Conflict of interest if prof and students are in same faculty/taking courses etc

Oh I know that would still be an issue if they were in the same class. What I meant by "who cares" was that they were of age.

Old Post Mar-10-2007 20:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

quote:
Originally posted by spitty

/would hit it if it wasn't for that lazy eye

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Mar-10-2007 20:38  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Today's female teacher having sex with student story brought to you by...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this song please [2010] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHypetraxx vs Sabrina Setlur - "Ich bin so" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread