Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > John digweed @ guv October 11
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

id be down for carl cox, lawler was just here at coda. kinda disappointed no one booked rodhad, ben klock, or dettmann though. some proper techno inside guv would be amazing. why is pete tong and umek in kool haus though ? cox woulda been dope one last time at guv =[
edit : autocorrect messed up klock

Old Post Sep-15-2014 16:08  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

I have a feeling all these djs we'd like to see at Guv in the next 4 months will not play. They will just stay the current course and selection.

Old Post Sep-15-2014 16:38  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Hope for the best expect the worst. If it's my last time at guv at least it's with john digweed.

Old Post Sep-15-2014 17:27  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

Fack hopefully he plays this

Old Post Sep-15-2014 17:47 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Probably won't be a late night, he's playing Stereo that morning as well I think?

Old Post Sep-15-2014 18:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
Probably won't be a late night, he's playing Stereo that morning as well I think?

He's playing stereo the next night.

Old Post Sep-15-2014 18:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Ok then, I got scared because I saw the Stereo event say he was playing the 12th and it had a 2am start time, so figured he would be doing Guv till 4am or something, then jetting to MTL for 6am at Stereo. As long as there is 24 hours in between, I'm good! Don't want him to rush us here in Toronto just to go lay it on thick for them in MTL.

Old Post Sep-15-2014 18:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Ok then, I got scared because I saw the Stereo event say he was playing the 12th and it had a 2am start time, so figured he would be doing Guv till 4am or something, then jetting to MTL for 6am at Stereo. As long as there is 24 hours in between, I'm good! Don't want him to rush us here in Toronto just to go lay it on thick for them in MTL.

I wonder if it's Sunday night into Monday morning because it's Thanksgiving... and not Sunday morning..

I can bet he'll be recording it for his Live in Montreal CD though....

Old Post Sep-15-2014 21:00  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Resident Advisor says:

quote:
Sun, 12 Oct 2014 - Mon, 13 Oct 2014
02:00 - 12:00

So I am right, again.... HA!

Old Post Sep-15-2014 21:01  France
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

So, we're going Saturday night, October 11th and partying till the morning of Sunday, October 12th. Hoping that Digs goes on around 1am till 5am or later or something.

Because of the long weekend, and Monday being off, Digweed plays the next "night" which is really 2am Monday morning into the afternoon of Monday on the 13th?

Fuck it, maybe I'm just being an asshole for semantics, but if you're opening at 2am, it's the day of, not the night prior.

As long as Diggers has the chance to play long and go late as he can without having to be whisked away somewhere else, I'm happy It's been a long time since, perhaps the last time I get to walk back to my hotel from Guv and hear the birds.

Old Post Sep-15-2014 21:36  Canada
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

quote:
It's been a long time since, perhaps the last time I get to walk back to my hotel from Guv and hear the birds.

haha.. or in my case grab a power nap on union station foyer before the first go train comes through.

This'll be my Guv send off I imagine, and closing a massive chapter of my young adulthood.

release.

Old Post Sep-15-2014 22:01  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Digweed will play from 230-5am... latest 6am at Guv.

Stereo will open at 2am but he won't come on until 330-4am. Will probably play 5-6hrs from there. It will be recorded on his next Live from Montreal mix CD. Which is why it is imperative for me to be there.

Yes, this is another sorcery-like post from Dior Homme.

Old Post Sep-15-2014 23:39  France

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > John digweed @ guv October 11
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackway out west global dj broadcast id... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCa-Lo - What's Wrong [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread