Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Debut Events Presents: Club Elevation @ Zelo (Lomeli's Going Away Party!)
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SVGmethod
djcurly.com

play whatever u guys want. the booth is small. i think we will barely be able to fit 2 tt's 2 cdj's 1 mixer and 2 monitors. i think only 2 peeps would fit in the booth at a time. If i dont spin...u guys could have 3 cdj's 1 mixer 2 monitors. I only spin on tt's. what setup would u guys prefer?

Old Post Jun-08-2006 19:10  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for SVGmethod Click here to Send SVGmethod a Private Message Visit SVGmethod's homepage! Add SVGmethod to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Protege
Just like perfection

quote:
Originally posted by SVGmethod
play whatever u guys want. the booth is small. i think we will barely be able to fit 2 tt's 2 cdj's 1 mixer and 2 monitors. i think only 2 peeps would fit in the booth at a time. If i dont spin...u guys could have 3 cdj's 1 mixer 2 monitors. I only spin on tt's. what setup would u guys prefer?

I know I would prefer at least 1 tt but it doesnt mater that much, Im cool with whatever will be there.

Old Post Jun-08-2006 20:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Protege Click here to Send Protege a Private Message Add Protege to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lomeli
Mountain Thug

Ima need my laptop, that's for sure. I'd have to use two line inputs.

Old Post Jun-08-2006 20:17  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Lomeli Click here to Send Lomeli a Private Message Visit Lomeli's homepage! Add Lomeli to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SVGmethod
djcurly.com

quote:
Originally posted by Lomeli
Ima need my laptop, that's for sure. I'd have to use two line inputs.

yeah the ones the TT will be on. Rene ur gonna have to help me build somethin so we can have the CDJ's sittin above the TT's and then somehow be able to have the laptop above the mixer. u down with the carpentry skills?

Ok so what should the prospective lineup be?

The event is from 10pm-130am but I will see about starting at 9. (the place is a restaurant too!)

If we start at 9pm...

I will throw down 30 minutes...just to drop a few tracks.

Protege an hour.

Rene an hour and a half.

Bas and Clovis hour and a half.

Or we can have Bas & Clovis before Rene. Whatever. Its up to you guys really. I am really going to try to get this event started at 9pm. If it starts at 10 I am not gonna spin. LOL. Not enough time.

Old Post Jun-08-2006 20:24  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for SVGmethod Click here to Send SVGmethod a Private Message Visit SVGmethod's homepage! Add SVGmethod to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Protege
Just like perfection

sounds good to me.

ps clean out your box.

Old Post Jun-08-2006 20:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Protege Click here to Send Protege a Private Message Add Protege to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by SVGmethod
Or we can have Bas & Clovis before Rene. Whatever. Its up to you guys really. I am really going to try to get this event started at 9pm. If it starts at 10 I am not gonna spin. LOL. Not enough time.

Either way is good for me

Old Post Jun-08-2006 20:36  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SVGmethod
djcurly.com

Old Post Jun-10-2006 02:09  Mexico
Lomeli
Mountain Thug

Anyone have pics from this night??

Old Post Jan-08-2015 17:55  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Lomeli Click here to Send Lomeli a Private Message Visit Lomeli's homepage! Add Lomeli to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
|Thrax|
nightmoves.me

quote:
Originally posted by |Thrax|
lmao.. damn I have em archived somewhere.. I dont even know if I took any pics. I wasnt rocking any pro camera gear yet.

p.s. BUMP!

ya; let me hop in my hot tub time machine.

Last edited by |Thrax| on Jan-08-2015 at 21:09

Old Post Jan-08-2015 20:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for |Thrax| Click here to Send |Thrax| a Private Message Visit |Thrax|'s homepage! Add |Thrax| to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Debut Events Presents: Club Elevation @ Zelo (Lomeli's Going Away Party!)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSome Kinda Essestial mix [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSolid Globe - "Sahara" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread