Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone post LA events anymore?
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
steel_3d
tranceaddict in training

Why doesn't anyone post LA events anymore?

This used to be the best events listing, and now it's empty...

Is there a new place to get LA event listings?

Thanks!

Old Post Aug-03-2016 18:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for steel_3d Click here to Send steel_3d a Private Message Add steel_3d to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

LOL! Best place to find event listings is on Facebook and Instagram.

Old Post Aug-03-2016 18:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
steel_3d
tranceaddict in training

Not very convenient or readable, is it...

I just found a decent listing. Seems pretty complete:

http://thedjlist.com/events/los-angeles-us/

This is interesting as well for coverage of ravier stuff:

https://www.eventbrite.com/d/ca--lo...gular&sort=date

Old Post Aug-03-2016 18:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for steel_3d Click here to Send steel_3d a Private Message Add steel_3d to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdub889
Supreme tranceaddict

because nobody reads these boards. what's the point?

Old Post Aug-03-2016 22:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jdub889 Click here to Send jdub889 a Private Message Add jdub889 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

www.wantickets.com usually gives you a good idea on whats going on where.

Old Post Aug-04-2016 06:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Resident Advisor yo!

https://www.residentadvisor.net/events.aspx?ai=23

for the techno, house, deep house events.

Old Post Aug-04-2016 13:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by jdub889
because nobody reads these boards. what's the point?

Beat me too it.

This place is a graveyard.

Old Post Aug-05-2016 15:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

lol facebook?

I log in to TA 10 times more than I do FB these days and that's saying something.

I actually think it's because promotors/marketeers don't know to post here now.

Old Post Aug-13-2016 23:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

i still come here daily, but it's dead

Old Post Aug-15-2016 21:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

COR is alive and kicking. But I miss the old West Coast forum days.

Old Post Aug-15-2016 21:27  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I come here most days. The c0r is busy (albeit plagued with cretins) and the production forum is nice and bustling.

At one point, people were saying the same thing about the production forum and and a few of said, If you want to change it, then post something up or ask something, so the regs did, and before you knew it, tons of action again and it's sustained.

Facebook is dead for me, I've never been a tweeter, like insta but it's disposable, The only constant is TA lol

Old Post Aug-16-2016 02:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

I think we need to get back to reviewing parties. This was the spot that you could find out about an upcoming part but also fined some legit reviews too. I just don't know how many of us old farts go out on and party anymore

Last party I went to was Ame (dj set) at Lot 613. FUCKING SICK YO!!! It's rarity to catch him/them so I'm happy I made it.

Old Post Aug-16-2016 13:49  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone post LA events anymore?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWhat furious trance tune is this?? [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRichard Durand - "Make Me Scream" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread