Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Nostalgia brought you here right?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

Nostalgia brought you here right?

TA came up in conversation with a friend the other day which triggered a wave of nostalgia.

thankfully chrome remembered my password.

These days, the idea of staying up to see a DJ start at midnight seems like a fools errand. Also, more than 2 beers and my body hates me.

The idea that forums were the primary source of community online before Fb, insta, etc. is but a distant memory. Holy shit times have changed.

Hope all of you are doing well on whatever path life took you. I appreciate the memories and good times this forum provided in my younger years. Thanks folks

release.

Old Post Mar-08-2024 19:02  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tom Paris
disco invader

where is the like button?

Old Post Mar-11-2024 13:33  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Paris Click here to Send Tom Paris a Private Message Add Tom Paris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Thumbs up Re: Nostalgia brought you here right?

quote:
Originally posted by feelgood
TA came up in conversation with a friend the other day which triggered a wave of nostalgia.

thankfully chrome remembered my password.

These days, the idea of staying up to see a DJ start at midnight seems like a fools errand. Also, more than 2 beers and my body hates me.

The idea that forums were the primary source of community online before Fb, insta, etc. is but a distant memory. Holy shit times have changed.

Hope all of you are doing well on whatever path life took you. I appreciate the memories and good times this forum provided in my younger years. Thanks folks

Well said.

Old Post Mar-11-2024 15:09  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cro_Addict
Shit 'N Piss

Currently doing some work and have this in the background...

https://youtu.be/RF60iDaoEPw?si=sa3kiQISLgsSKqQo

And yup made me think of this place again

Old Post Mar-21-2024 03:49  Cuba
Click Here to See the Profile for Cro_Addict Click here to Send Cro_Addict a Private Message Add Cro_Addict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Nostalgia brought you here right?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhardtrance tune id from 2000? [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStatus - Break the Silence (Live Mix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread