Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Brame & Hamo - Celebrity Impersonator EP (Progressive, Trance)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Brame & Hamo - Celebrity Impersonator EP (Progressive, Trance)

Stumbled upon this duo from LOFT Records ep and dug through their stuff and its pretty varied (Prog/House, Breakbeat, High BPM Techno, Trance) but this EP really stood out for me.

Also like these tracks:

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Last edited by Syntonic on Dec-05-2018 at 04:10

Old Post Dec-05-2018 04:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omnisphere
Supreme tranceaddict

Very nice

Old Post Dec-05-2018 07:53  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Omnisphere Click here to Send Omnisphere a Private Message Add Omnisphere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aufenglishbitte
tranceaddict in training

Discovered them through the Limewire record this past summer. Have since ordered a few of their releases. Dig their discography.

Old Post Dec-05-2018 08:00  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for aufenglishbitte Click here to Send aufenglishbitte a Private Message Add aufenglishbitte to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Nice - Midnight Express for me. No load of nonsensical percussion elements to fill the track but just what is needed to support its drivingness.

Old Post Dec-05-2018 12:40  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

These are probably the only new tracks I’ve heard in the last ten years that could genuinely pass as ‘90s prog trance, right down to the way they’re produced. Impressive work, but the real banger is Sports Complex. I have the feeling I’ve heard that out somewhere recently, although lord knows where. Into the crate, ye goeth.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Dec-05-2018 13:58  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

"Space Dub" from the Club Orange EP (Feb 2018) is quite the driving stomper as well - very nice. They sure don't shy away from taking various approaches at house, considering "Roy Keane".

Old Post Dec-05-2018 16:10  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdk
Nutritional Overachiever

Well Request Rhythm is just straight up trance really isnt it.

Dave King - Tales Of The Future [Trance]
Dave King - Personal Classics
MIX ARCHIVE!!!

Old Post Dec-05-2018 21:20  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for djdk Click here to Send djdk a Private Message Visit djdk's homepage! Add djdk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

More than anything else, I suppose. I'd like to see it appear in a set - curious to find inbetween what tracks it would get played out today.

Old Post Dec-05-2018 22:03  Netherlands
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Now I think about it, these guys have cropped up a lot recently without me having any idea who they were. They played all night long at a club here last month and I even read an interview with them where they cited Saints & Sinners - Pushin Too Hard as an influence. Then at Bicep last Friday I was chatting to an Irish lad and he asked me if I knew who they were. At the time I had no idea what kind of music they made, or I might have shown more interest. I wonder if it's all coincidence, or if a breakthrough beckons?

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Dec-06-2018 11:15  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

They've been hot on my radar for a while and I must say the Celebrity Impersonator EP is really, really good. Thanks for the heads up.

Old Post Dec-06-2018 20:38  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
paulversuspaul
Inventor of the fist pump

almost stumbled out my chair. This is the closest thing to 90s prog trance I've heard. Wonder what kind of stuff they play out live.

This guy needs to come back

Old Post Dec-13-2018 04:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for paulversuspaul Click here to Send paulversuspaul a Private Message Add paulversuspaul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

More good stuff from the duo:

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jul-26-2019 02:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Brame & Hamo - Celebrity Impersonator EP (Progressive, Trance)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacks68- this is an excellent tune [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackE-Craig - "Drum Beats" (Hard Beats Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread