Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > IMAGINE - digital label from Montréal
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
imagine music
tranceaddict in training

IMAGINE - digital label from Montréal

Hi,

Let me introduce the new digital Label from Montreal call: imagine.

CAT# IMA001

We are very proud to present to you imagine’s first release.
Montreal’s Alex Gragnani with 2 productions, one of which is
remixed by germany’s duo, which we are proud to introduce, 2040.
The Bracelet brings you the classic melodic techno bassline.
Superposed melodies all come together with a sharp and crisp
high-hat smoothed out by loopy rhythmic vocals. The remix by
2040 takes you on a voyage with the trippy melody and muffed
bassline groove from the original. The B-Side features a down
tempo hypnotic track, bringing more the experimental side of Alex
Gragnani out. Alex Gragnani has releases on Mile End Records and
Yellowjax Recording.

We hope you like it - and if you do please include in your charts and radio shows!

You can go and listen to it over here:

http://www.beatport.com/label/imagine/40188

We received great feedback from both local and international artist.

Comments:

Frank Turgeon “Loving this!” Alex_Gragnani_-_The_Bracelet_Original_Mix rating: 5/5

Dj Chulatto “Cool track! Gritty bassline :-)” Alex_Gragnani_-_The_Bracelet_Original_Mix
rating: 4/5

Dan Curtin "Move me is pretty cool" Alex_Gragnani_-_Move_Me_Past_Myself_Original_Mix
rating: 3/5

Bleed www.de-bug.de “will review” Alex_Gragnani_-_The_Bracelet_Original_Mix

Marco Carola “downloaded for marco carola, thanks.” Alex_Gragnani_-_The_Bracelet_Original_Mix rating: 3/5

Kaa “Great release, will play The bracelet as its my favourite
here, a dancefloor ass shaker for sure” Alex_Gragnani_-_The_Bracelet_Original_Mix rating: 4/5

Andy Baxter : “Very tasty new sounding” Alex_Gragnani_-_The_Bracelet_Original_Mix

Luciano: “Hello Downloading for Luciano, Thanks for the music” Alex_Gragnani_-_Move_Me_Past_Myself_Original_Mix rating: 5/5

Cevin Fisher : “Great Job Here .. CFNYC” Alex_Gragnani_-_The_Bracelet_Original_Mix

Himbrecht : “Just what I needed, brilliant tunes! Love the original
Bracelet and the remix, thank you!” Alex_Gragnani_The_Bracelet_2040_remix rating: 5/5

Stacey Pullen “cool thanks” Alex_Gragnani_-_The_Bracelet_Original_Mix rating: 3/5

Cesar Bass Romero aka Simply “The Bracelet 2040 for me, very nice job..... will play for
sure ” Alex_Gragnani_The_Bracelet_2040_remix rating: 5/5

Kressel : “Cool release! Love the 2040 remix!” Alex_Gragnani_The_Bracelet_2040_remix rating: 4/5

Stephan Grondin : “full support on original mix” Alex_Gragnani_-_The_Bracelet_Original_Mix rating: 4/5

Neil Quigley: “Really like MMPM, very unique. Sounded like vinyl on
the wrong speed at first - which I liked! Alex_Gragnani_-_Move_Me_Past_Myself_Original_Mix rating: 4/5

François Lebaron : “The whole release is good and original
I really like the 2040 remix as well as Move me past
myself!! Good job!” favourite track: Alex_Gragnani_-_Move_Me_Past_Myself_Original_Mix rating: 4/5

We have a lot more music coming your way from artist like Martinez, Monitor, Simply City, Chopin, Paskal Daze, Carlos Castano, Seychelle, Arstef etc.

Keep a eye on us! Next EP should be released by mid July!

Thank you for yor time!

IMAGINE SOUNDCLOUD

IMAGINE FACEBOOK

Last edited by imagine music on Sep-13-2014 at 14:32

Old Post May-28-2014 20:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for imagine music Click here to Send imagine music a Private Message Add imagine music to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaftesbury
tranceaddict in training

And the stunning basketball fantasy never ever fade away, "I do not know (Toolbox is the most lovely from the devotion regarding football), merely hope in terms of probable your gratitude from the best present design."

Old Post May-29-2014 07:13  Antigua and Barbuda
Click Here to See the Profile for shaftesbury Click here to Send shaftesbury a Private Message Add shaftesbury to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LBD MTL
tranceaddict in training

New EP out July 14th

Old Post Jun-10-2014 23:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LBD MTL Click here to Send LBD MTL a Private Message Add LBD MTL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
imagine music
tranceaddict in training

The Remix from Simply City on our new release available July 7th has been played by Nick Warren on John Digweed Transition radio show!

Listen to the full EP here:

Nick Warren Transition radio show:

Old Post Jun-24-2014 19:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for imagine music Click here to Send imagine music a Private Message Add imagine music to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
technoaddict
Senior tranceaddict

this is the best label of all time

Old Post Jun-27-2014 04:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for technoaddict Click here to Send technoaddict a Private Message Add technoaddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
imagine music
tranceaddict in training

Great support from Hernan Cattaneo! Out tomorrow on Beatport!

Old Post Jul-06-2014 14:40  Canada
imagine music
tranceaddict in training

We proudly bring to you imagine's third release. Monitor delivers a deep groovy track featuring vocal work from Lebaron. As for the remixers, Seychelle worked a dubby version of the original track and Alex Gragnani went for a more melodic approach yet loopy approach. Don't forget to put us in your charts and podcasts!

Early support by: Cevin Fisher, Maceo Plex / MAETRIK, Manny Ward, Martin Villeneuve, Stacey Pullen (official page), Richie Hawtin, Marco Carola, Mono-poly :: Dj & Producer, Kressel, DJ FADEL, Nymra & Sofisticated, Green & LaTeez Cesar Bass Romero and many more!

http://www.beatport.com/release/mor...lory-ep/1363783

Old Post Sep-13-2014 14:32  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > IMAGINE - digital label from Montréal
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Hardstyle Track [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMike Koglin - "On My Way" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread