Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2005.03.24. DECADENCE II @ the Guvernment Nightclub Complex (ALL ACCESS)
Pages (48): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

once everything is ready ... i willl post the full line up.

Old Post Jan-13-2005 05:54  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by dEsidEL

not only died for our sins, but for Jem_hadar to party..

+1 OMG! Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Jesus now .

Old Post Jan-13-2005 06:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djshan
Supreme tranceaddict

this is like the 5th time im gonna miss him.

Old Post Jan-13-2005 06:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for djshan Click here to Send djshan a Private Message Add djshan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Angx
Subculture Ange

sick thanx

Old Post Jan-13-2005 06:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Angx Click here to Send Angx a Private Message Visit Angx's homepage! Add Angx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LittlePoonzgirl
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
+1 OMG! Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Jesus now .

Ha Ha That's funny comming from you.

ARMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is all

Old Post Jan-13-2005 07:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LittlePoonzgirl Click here to Send LittlePoonzgirl a Private Message Add LittlePoonzgirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by LittlePoonzgirl
Ha Ha That's funny comming from you.

ARMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is all

Thats my girl!! Go LittlePoonz.... u rock habibi!!!!!!!!!

Small power, big energy UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan-13-2005 07:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by djshan
this is like the 5th time im gonna miss him.

I dunno in whut part of the world, but that HAS to be a fuckn crime SOMEWHERE on this earth.

Didn't armin fuckn play LAST year at this exact same time too ?? I seem to recall something like that, that it was a holiday friday after the Thurs. he played in the spring.....

I had to miss Armin then... i CANNOT do that again! I saw him BOTH other times this summer and he just ripped the shit outta both places (the boat and guv't)

Armin is the fucking man!

Old Post Jan-13-2005 07:36  Canada
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by E2EK1EL
once everything is ready ... i willl post the full line up.

Cheers to that!

Old Post Jan-13-2005 07:37  Canada
djshan
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
I dunno in whut part of the world, but that HAS to be a fuckn crime SOMEWHERE on this earth.

Didn't armin fuckn play LAST year at this exact same time too ?? I seem to recall something like that, that it was a holiday friday after the Thurs. he played in the spring.....

I had to miss Armin then... i CANNOT do that again! I saw him BOTH other times this summer and he just ripped the shit outta both places (the boat and guv't)

Armin is the fucking man!

i have to miss him bcuz i cant step foot in the guv. i hope to go to montreal one day to see him, whenver he comes there next time.

p.s. this thread is about the event, not a guv bashing thread. stay on topic...

Old Post Jan-13-2005 08:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for djshan Click here to Send djshan a Private Message Add djshan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
loca
the vibe raider

If this is going to be Decadence Part 2... i'm SO there!!! Last year was awesome!

Old Post Jan-13-2005 15:33  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for loca Click here to Send loca a Private Message Add loca to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

I should be there!

Old Post Jan-13-2005 16:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LittlePoonzgirl
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
I should be there!

No no no, you mean you WILL be there

Old Post Jan-13-2005 17:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LittlePoonzgirl Click here to Send LittlePoonzgirl a Private Message Add LittlePoonzgirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2005.03.24. DECADENCE II @ the Guvernment Nightclub Complex (ALL ACCESS)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackvery cool ID's from carl cox sets! part 4 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJohan Gielen presents Abnea - "Velvet Moods" (Original mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread