Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
i have been surfing this site but none of the offensive ones are on there.

heh - I'm sure someone will think of documenting those too!

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Jun-13-2012 19:50  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

Holland woww

Old Post Jun-13-2012 20:16  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
randallpink
Senior tranceaddict

ugh, bad game for the dutch. i dont have dutch blood myself but have always been a supporter as ive always enjoyed their style of play. too bad to see them go down like this.

“People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that's bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain.” - Jim Morrison

Old Post Jun-13-2012 20:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for randallpink Click here to Send randallpink a Private Message Visit randallpink's homepage! Add randallpink to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

Aufedersein & gute nacht Holland.
There's more people crying & more tears flowing than an epic melodic trance breakdown, in Holland right now.

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Jun-13-2012 20:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

quote:
Originally posted by Stilez
Auf Wiedersehen

Fixed

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-13-2012 20:54  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by Stilez
Aufedersein & gute nacht Holland.
There's more people crying & more tears flowing than an epic melodic trance breakdown, in Holland right now.

man, ain't that the truth. poor oranges. is it true that they didn't play their good players in the first game and that is why they lost it?

Old Post Jun-13-2012 21:14  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

A few things

1)Robben, as mentioned before, joins guys like Torres in the question mark category of every soccer fan as to why they are even in the squads.

2)As little sympathy as I feel for the current Dutch players + van Marwijk on a personal level, I do have some sympathy for them as a fan of the game. It's not easy to hit top form in these tournaments and from the day this group was announced everyone knew that this group had the potential to knock one of the big boys out if they weren't at 100%. The Danes are def no pushovers (contrary to the advertisments) and obviously the Germans aren't either. A lot of credit to the Germans as they were up to the task and should be credited for their exceptional form this early in the tournament. However, many teams have had Holland's sort of form around this time in tournaments and progressed to win it (check Italy's WC run in '06).

3)At least RVP got one in to help my UEFA fantasy team .

Old Post Jun-13-2012 21:21  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list SPANIARD is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

i guess buying ice cream is a provocation too

dozen of polish "hooligans" attack Russian tourist

pft

always together !!

Old Post Jun-14-2012 03:01  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

haha yes !!!

Old Post Jun-14-2012 03:02  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

Rooting for Italy in this one. BTW ^^ NSFW tag ******! At least give us a heads up..

Old Post Jun-14-2012 16:20  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

cheeky irish

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-14-2012 17:16  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

man, was just going say, what a boring game but now it's getting interesting.

Old Post Jun-14-2012 17:28  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOld Favorite 3 [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHydra - "Affinity" (Thrillseekers Dub Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread