Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Damn, this is sad af
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DeezNutz
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by chris1011
Multiple events happening almost every day of the week.

damn that's crazy its all weekends now.

Old Post Nov-20-2017 00:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DeezNutz Click here to Send DeezNutz a Private Message Add DeezNutz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

quote:
Originally posted by DeezNutz
damn that's crazy its all weekends now.

I mean, I might have over-exaggerated, but I remember seeing at least 3-4 events posted every thursday, friday and saturday, with some Tuesdays/Wednesdays sprinkled in here and there. It was nice for sure.

Anyways, if you care to look, good thing with TA is that everything is available to search, so check out the past events page.

Old Post Nov-20-2017 02:26 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jsibilin

I remember roll calls and people posting where they were in the club, doesn't happen anymore.

There's kik which is a chat app or can use it like messenger or group page

https://www.kik.com/

del you can make a #TorotontoTA group

Old Post Nov-23-2017 21:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jsibilin Click here to Send jsibilin a Private Message Add jsibilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by jsibilin
I remember roll calls

Roll calls. <3 Miss those so much. All of the hype!

Old Post Nov-23-2017 23:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

COR lives?

Old Post Nov-27-2017 15:04  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Even COR is slowly dying.

Old Post Nov-27-2017 16:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Even COR is slowly dying.

I can bring in tits but you'll probably scare them away

tranceaddicts in training

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Nov-27-2017 22:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Come on Del, I'm someone's mom now. I've changed.

Old Post Nov-28-2017 01:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceGrooves
TiTan Of TrAncE

I forgot how to reply and do all the cool funky stuff that we used to do.

Visiting here and posting has died out but love for Trance lives on ... perhaps stronger than ever!

Miss you lot.

Old Post Nov-28-2017 04:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceGrooves Click here to Send TranceGrooves a Private Message Add TranceGrooves to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluecloud
tranceaddict

The event section is really sad as fuck at the moment!

Old Post Mar-24-2018 12:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bluecloud Click here to Send bluecloud a Private Message Add bluecloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

TOTA Flashback/revival omgwtfbbq???

I'm sure some of us own backyards in the city by now that are large enough to host the handful of old school TOTAs that will show up.

I'd make it a point to show up. Maybe even bring a nice bottle of Scotch.

Old Post Aug-29-2018 01:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluecloud
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Ear
TOTA Flashback/revival omgwtfbbq???

I'm sure some of us own backyards in the city by now that are large enough to host the handful of old school TOTAs that will show up.

I'd make it a point to show up. Maybe even bring a nice bottle of Scotch.

Think it's sad af that this most likely won't happen.

I hope someone with a suitable venue could take initiative to host a party and see who comes out of the woodwork.

Old Post Sep-11-2018 22:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bluecloud Click here to Send bluecloud a Private Message Add bluecloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Damn, this is sad af
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID From Moshic @ San Salvador 2005 [2011] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAeon - "Masterpiece Of Emotion" (Bombastic 12inch Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread