Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review - Armin van Buuren - Guvernment Boat Cruise - Canada Day 2004
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DigitalMP
W.T.F., mate?

quote:
Originally posted by tatgirl
Funniest scene on the boat: Fuad pissing off the edge on the top deck. Awesome bunch of people on the boat.

he was one stumbling drunk muhfucka by the time that boat came back in

Old Post Jul-03-2004 15:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalMP Click here to Send DigitalMP a Private Message Visit DigitalMP's homepage! Add DigitalMP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
goodnet
•Damn• I look good.

The boat cruise was a hella good. Armin played an ACE set! Why? Because he played "Communication". One of the few tracks that really got me into trance several years ago, and now I was hearing it on a cruise. Nice! Every other track was also great to make for a kickass cruise.. lots of familiar tracks like White Room, Blue Fear, etc.

I totally digged the environment on the boat. That was a very intimate party; you could stand directly infront of the DJ booth, with only a small crowd of pure Armin fans surrounding you! Felt like an private party.. and the boat was hardly packed at all.

Props to Carney, Danielle, Steve & Andrea for givin me a place to crash after GG. Thanks guys! Big hello to all TAs i met & esp ArturoB (OMFG good to finnaly meet ya!)

Old Post Jul-03-2004 15:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for goodnet Click here to Send goodnet a Private Message Add goodnet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
4-play
Listen to Fuad!!!

Hahaha....yes i was drunk as fuck!!! No drinking on an empty stomach from now on...oh btw..one of the best parties ive been to in a while!!
Awesome ppl..new ones and the usual suspects..its always a proper party with u guys!!

Old Post Jul-03-2004 15:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for 4-play Click here to Send 4-play a Private Message Add 4-play to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chrismack
Senior tranceaddict

Holy Crap!

I felt like I was in somebody's basement rec room. I can't get over how small and intimate everything was.

I agree with Mark T and everyone else who said it was the best party experience ever.

The problem is, I'm totally spoiled now. Another Ferry Corsten/Tiesto overcrowding experience at the Guv may just make me stop going out now that I know how incredible it is too do the small (err... really small) club thing)

Chris

Old Post Jul-03-2004 16:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chrismack Click here to Send chrismack a Private Message Visit chrismack's homepage! Add chrismack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[dave-Da-rave]
Supreme tranceaddict

After finding this mp3 outta nowhere, im 99.9% sure he played the ELEVATION REMIX of Andain - Beautiful things.

Old Post Jul-03-2004 22:33  Armenia
Click Here to See the Profile for [dave-Da-rave] Click here to Send [dave-Da-rave] a Private Message Add [dave-Da-rave] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by goodnet
The boat cruise was a hella good. Armin played an ACE set! Why? Because he played "Communication". One of the few tracks that really got me into trance several years ago, and now I was hearing it on a cruise. Nice! Every other track was also great to make for a kickass cruise.. lots of familiar tracks like White Room, Blue Fear, etc.

I totally digged the environment on the boat. That was a very intimate party; you could stand directly infront of the DJ booth, with only a small crowd of pure Armin fans surrounding you! Felt like an private party.. and the boat was hardly packed at all.

Props to Carney, Danielle, Steve & Andrea for givin me a place to crash after GG. Thanks guys! Big hello to all TAs i met & esp ArturoB (OMFG good to finnaly meet ya!)

ssick sick sick!

hehehe amazing yes!! glad you had a great time!

xxx arturo

Old Post Jul-04-2004 00:09  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeleriuM2K
Supreme tranceaddict

nope, it was
Andain - Beautiful Things (Markus Schulz Coldharbour mix)

Old Post Jul-04-2004 02:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DeleriuM2K Click here to Send DeleriuM2K a Private Message Add DeleriuM2K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Supreme tranceaddict

^^^ big surprise! ^^^

armin played 2 markus schulz work!!!!!!! which made me happy heh..................... the influence!

Old Post Jul-04-2004 05:39  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mikeyc24
tranceaddict in training

Review

Hey Guys,

Had an excellent time on the boat cruise. It's a little hard to dance at times when the boat caught a rough wave, haha, especially when you don't know how to swim. Also, after 10 hrs out Guv the night before left you me a little whoozy.

The people were amazing, knew it was going to be a great vibe, very nice people all around. The music was insanely SiC, everytime I've seen Armin I have been impressed. I was expecting some crazy trance, but it was like deep and dirty beats you might hear at the zone with Addy. Also, He's a lot taller than I thought he was though. He was soo friendly! Actually had perma smile the whole day.

I actually forgot my camera, and was wondering if anyone would send me some pics, I have a bunch of pics of Armin, but I was kinda hoping I could get pics of all you. You know it's everyone that made the good vibe too. There a many of you that I met that were awesome, as well, haha, there were some funny incidents that if I were to just see the person's face it would definitely take me back. Actually, not sure who but someone took a pic of my friend & I, and would luv to get a hold of it

My msn: mikeyc24@hotmail.com

Thanks,
MiKeyC

Old Post Jul-04-2004 05:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mikeyc24 Click here to Send Mikeyc24 a Private Message Add Mikeyc24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KevinEarth
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DeleriuM2K
nope, it was
Andain - Beautiful Things (Markus Schulz Coldharbour mix)

nope , I don't think it was that remix unless he was mixing another tune with it.....because I listened to that markus schulz remix and it wasn't it....the version armin played was darker and more of a waaaa waaaa to it....and the build was pretty intense
maybe I'll try that Elevation mix
haven't heard that one yet

Old Post Jul-04-2004 05:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KevinEarth Click here to Send KevinEarth a Private Message Add KevinEarth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigitalMP
W.T.F., mate?

quote:
Originally posted by Mikeyc24
I was expecting some crazy trance, but it was like deep and dirty beats you might hear at the zone with Addy.

LMFAO! Someone got on the wrong boat...

Old Post Jul-04-2004 13:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalMP Click here to Send DigitalMP a Private Message Visit DigitalMP's homepage! Add DigitalMP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AdReNaLiNa
Arminized!

Oh it was so amazing... now all I keep thinking is when's the next one? I don't think never wanna be in a huge dark, sweaty club again..

Armin rocked my world

We love
we leave
we take
we give

release yourself ... it's a big sky!

Old Post Jul-05-2004 01:29  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for AdReNaLiNa Click here to Send AdReNaLiNa a Private Message Add AdReNaLiNa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review - Armin van Buuren - Guvernment Boat Cruise - Canada Day 2004
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackgoa track to id [2006] [9]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFable - "Nightshift" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread