Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

I need a prepaid sim for my iPhone while in Canada, what's the best GSM option??

Old Post May-22-2012 05:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Rogers coverage is the way to go from what I understand.

Old Post May-24-2012 22:14  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
I need a prepaid sim for my iPhone while in Canada, what's the best GSM option??

+1

And does anyone know if such a sim would allow inexpensive calls to Canada & USA from Niagra Ontario, Toronto and Montreal? I will be visiting all three late Sept/early Oct. If roaming rates apply for each province, for example, I'll probably skip it...

Thanks for all the great tips here, I'll be reading this thread from end to end and taking notes!

Edit: Here are some tips on SIMs/calling cards from last year (2011):

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopi...to_Ontario.html

Last edited by in2muzikk on Aug-17-2012 at 21:24

Old Post Aug-17-2012 21:12  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

quote:
Originally posted by in2muzikk
+1

And does anyone know if such a sim would allow inexpensive calls to Canada & USA from Niagra Ontario, Toronto and Montreal? I will be visiting all three late Sept/early Oct. If roaming rates apply for each province, for example, I'll probably skip it...

Thanks for all the great tips here, I'll be reading this thread from end to end and taking notes!

Edit: Here are some tips on SIMs/calling cards from last year (2011):

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopi...to_Ontario.html

No roaming between provinces, all of Canada is considered one in that respect. I'd go Fido or Rogers SIM card if they work on your phone. Wifi + a voip app could save you a lot as well. For long distance, try using http://www.ontariophonecards.ca/ they do a great job of matching your usage to the best card possible.

Old Post Sep-13-2012 00:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
crazydafy
tranceaddict

Thinking about doing New Years in T O I'm last minute so where should I go what should I do. I'm down with pretty much every scene that moves and that's friendly. I'm from Mtl my fave place there is stereo but I love lounges and places that seem to have a soul

Old Post Dec-25-2012 21:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for crazydafy Click here to Send crazydafy a Private Message Add crazydafy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Djustoe
Senior tranceaddict

Hi all,
I am moving to Toronto in a few weeks. Pretty excited at this point and interested in checking out the toronto clubbing space..
Just wondering if anyone could give me some tips on clubs that play trance/prog trance ..

I arrive on a Saturday. Are there any regular trance venues on Saturday nights?
thanks!!

Edit :Woops. Just seen the list of clubs on the 1st page. Apologies.

Old Post Apr-10-2013 22:40  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Djustoe Click here to Send Djustoe a Private Message Add Djustoe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by Djustoe
Hi all,
I am moving to Toronto in a few weeks. Pretty excited at this point and interested in checking out the toronto clubbing space..
Just wondering if anyone could give me some tips on clubs that play trance/prog trance ..

I arrive on a Saturday. Are there any regular trance venues on Saturday nights?
thanks!!

Edit :Woops. Just seen the list of clubs on the 1st page. Apologies.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...p?s=&forumid=77

all the event infos are on this forum

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Apr-11-2013 05:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sunrise3500
The Earth is flat.

quote:
Originally posted by sunrise3500 in 2009
Can I freeze my nuts off seeing the falls at night lit up? Or do they not do that during winter? (Over christmas specifically..)

I'll be back.

Old Post May-28-2013 00:19  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for sunrise3500 Click here to Send sunrise3500 a Private Message Add sunrise3500 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sunrise3500
The Earth is flat.

quote:
Originally posted by sunrise3500
I'll be back.

and now i am

Old Post Jul-26-2013 01:52  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for sunrise3500 Click here to Send sunrise3500 a Private Message Add sunrise3500 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bream
tranceaddict in training

Visiting soon.

Hi all,

I'll be lucky enough to have a weekend in Toronto the 19th & 20th October. I'd welcome any advise on what to do/see this weekend and most importantly is there a club which mainly plays similar to Armin van Buuren ASOT playlist etc?

Many thanks,

Jeff

Old Post Oct-01-2013 13:46  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Bream Click here to Send Bream a Private Message Add Bream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gameboy
In Gwada We Trust

Hey TOTA,

As a FRTA, how would you like to have a good night of dancin' with Solarstone and Ottaviani playing @ Mod Club ?
Nice venu imo

Lemme know !

Cheers

Old Post Mar-21-2014 02:30  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Gameboy Click here to Send Gameboy a Private Message Visit Gameboy's homepage! Add Gameboy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
matuto
Junior tranceaddict

I want to visit Toronto, Canada seems to be really cool!

Old Post Mar-01-2015 20:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for matuto Click here to Send matuto a Private Message Visit matuto's homepage! Add matuto to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2002 ID Needs [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackShmuel & Baranes - "Spanish Tale" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread