Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
j_spot
retired

they just pointed it out, while ref bent down to pick up jersey, he misses the slash.

fuckin hell.
if calgary loses like this, im gonna go Osama on Vancouver.

Old Post Apr-20-2004 05:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wretched
adsf

I'm a Sens fan so I don't really have a favorite between the two (though I'd prefer Calgary), but HOLY SHIT. That was AMAZING!

Old Post Apr-20-2004 05:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Wretched Click here to Send Wretched a Private Message Add Wretched to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wretched
adsf

quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
they just pointed it out, while ref bent down to pick up jersey, he misses the slash.

fuckin hell.
if calgary loses like this, im gonna go Osama on Vancouver.

Linesman picked up the jersey - they can't call penalties.

Old Post Apr-20-2004 05:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Wretched Click here to Send Wretched a Private Message Add Wretched to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Wretched
Linesman picked up the jersey - they can't call penalties.

SO THEN CALL THE MOTHERFUCKIN FAN INTERFERENCE CALL
IS THAT SO TOUGH????

HELL NO
THEY'RE JUST STUPID AND THEY HAVENT DONE SHIT ALL SERIES BUT MAKE THINGS WORSE FOR BOTH TEAMS

Old Post Apr-20-2004 05:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Godsound Click here to Send Godsound a Private Message Add Godsound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thracky
Senior tranceaddict

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

They fucking deserved that one for sure!

Old Post Apr-20-2004 05:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Thracky Click here to Send Thracky a Private Message Visit Thracky's homepage! Add Thracky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old Post Apr-20-2004 05:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Godsound Click here to Send Godsound a Private Message Add Godsound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
discojoe
GO SENS

quote:
Originally posted by Wretched
I'm a Sens fan so I don't really have a favorite between the two (though I'd prefer Calgary), but HOLY SHIT. That was AMAZING!

holy shit dude you are from oregon.. good team

fuck calgary won. wow what a wierd finish

Old Post Apr-20-2004 05:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for discojoe Click here to Send discojoe a Private Message Add discojoe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

actually I just looked in the rulebook

68c

(c) In the event that objects are thrown on the ice that interfere with the progress of the game, the Referee shall blow the whistle and stop the play and the puck shall be faced-off at the spot where play is stopped.

I think that qualifies

but NO OSAMA!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

Old Post Apr-20-2004 05:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wretched
adsf

quote:
Originally posted by discojoe
holy shit dude you are from oregon.. good team

fuck calgary won. wow what a wierd finish

Hossa led the junior team here (Portland Winterhawks) to the Memorial Cup. I was at the final game - saw the INTENTIONAL kneeing that nearly fucked his career.

Old Post Apr-20-2004 05:33  United States
BryZe
Senior tranceaddict

OH YEAH
BRING ON DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black is Sexy....Wax is smooth to the Touch
What else do you need.....

Old Post Apr-20-2004 05:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BryZe Click here to Send BryZe a Private Message Add BryZe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

^^^^^
well the referee's are too dumb to do anything ABOUT it. stupid refs.
Stupid fan who threw the shirt or whatever it was on the ice too, he should be banned from all sporting events since he's showed that he cant handle it.

I'll sure miss this thread though. Started out rough but turned out to be a mature thread with fans cheering for their threads.

I'll be the first to admit though, things woulda been MUCH different if Bertuzzi was still in, but..... things happen.

GO FLAMES!!!

Last edited by Godsound on Apr-20-2004 at 05:45

Old Post Apr-20-2004 05:35  Canada
Dmatrox
something goes here?

YEAH BABY!!!

good game, i was disappointed at that goal 7seconds left

Old Post Apr-20-2004 05:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dmatrox Click here to Send Dmatrox a Private Message Add Dmatrox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackneed help with id [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKlea - "Tic Toc" (PvD Re-Edit) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread