Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
if spain wins get ready for a C&C uber party!!

good one!

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jun-28-2012 02:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigdaddyluke
Senior tranceaddict

I have a 2 day ticket for sale, had a friend back out
hit me up with a pm

Old Post Jun-28-2012 03:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bigdaddyluke Click here to Send bigdaddyluke a Private Message Add bigdaddyluke to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smackyoface
Junior tranceaddict

wow got an email saying they sold over 20,000 tickets! but yesterday on twitter they said they sold 16,000. Do you guys believe this?? if its true thats incredible

Old Post Jun-28-2012 13:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for smackyoface Click here to Send smackyoface a Private Message Add smackyoface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

They better have an organised system of getting everyone into the place, enough bars/food trucks, washrooms, good speakers and something that sets them apart from the rest! I'm so looking forward to this!

Old Post Jun-28-2012 13:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smackyoface
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by an_an
They better have an organised system of getting everyone into the place, enough bars/food trucks, washrooms, good speakers and something that sets them apart from the rest! I'm so looking forward to this!

hopefully there are more than 3 washrooms like the map shows.... do you think there will be porta pottys?? lol ick

Old Post Jun-28-2012 14:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for smackyoface Click here to Send smackyoface a Private Message Add smackyoface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KStuff
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by smackyoface
hopefully there are more than 3 washrooms like the map shows.... do you think there will be porta pottys?? lol ick

Good point. With 20k people with no in and outs, I hope they're on top of the situation.

Does anyone know why there are never portable urinals/troughs in these washroom setups? They are much more efficient then going one by one in a porto potty, with the added benefit of leaving the toilets cleaner for girls. I see those in Europe all the time, but never in North America... seems like common sense.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 14:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KStuff Click here to Send KStuff a Private Message Add KStuff to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mahalliner
Supreme tranceaddict

I've seen portable trough setups for guys at some events elsewhere. like a segregated wash room area around a corner with just a long trough/urinal.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 17:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mahalliner Click here to Send mahalliner a Private Message Add mahalliner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

Ya I know what you guys mean, exactly like this:

Old Post Jun-28-2012 18:07  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alex8t9
tranceaddict in training

any word on the DJ's for FWs afterparty on Sunday?

Old Post Jun-29-2012 18:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for alex8t9 Click here to Send alex8t9 a Private Message Add alex8t9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by alex8t9

Alesso!

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jun-29-2012 19:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
randallpink
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by alex8t9

fanciulli

“People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that's bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain.” - Jim Morrison

Old Post Jul-01-2012 14:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for randallpink Click here to Send randallpink a Private Message Visit randallpink's homepage! Add randallpink to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplease help: 1997 hard trance track [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackG-Spott - "No Comment" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread