Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Riots and Anti-Government Protests in Egypt
Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

quote:
Originally posted by VDub
You're so dumb you can't even tell when you're being mocked...

The last time i checked, i was able to vocalize my words coherently . So while we are on the topic of adhominem attacks and physical disabilities related to sound; it would be safe to say that you are both stupid and deaf. The second of which I'm sure many on this forum could attest to.

Old Post Feb-03-2011 18:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Oooooooo now you're in trouble..

Why? :P

It's all about the lesser of two evils...

Old Post Feb-03-2011 18:24  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
Originally posted by Nrg2Nfinit
The last time i checked, i was able to vocalize my words coherently . So while we are on the topic of adhominem attacks and physical disabilities related to sound; it would be safe to say that you are both stupid and deaf. The second of which I'm sure many on this forum could attest to.

Dude... What are you talking about??

Wait.. Is it cause I said dumb?? You thought I meant it as in its mute meaning??

Really?????

And yes I corrected my phones mistake...

LOL so fitting.

Last edited by VDub on Feb-03-2011 at 19:09

Old Post Feb-03-2011 18:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

And ad hominem is two words btw...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Feb-03-2011 18:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

quote:
And ad hominem is two words btw...

Thanks for the tip cue ball. Now try learning to differentiate between it's and its.

Old Post Feb-03-2011 18:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
Originally posted by Nrg2Nfinit
Thanks for the tip cue ball. Now try learning to differentiate between it's and its.

Obviously you have no idea what it's like to have an iPhone...

Great for spelling... Not so much for grammar...

And I really don't proofread my posts very much so sometimes, one gets by...

I still can't believe the whole dumb thing...

Lol...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Feb-03-2011 19:06 
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave

It's all about the lesser of two evils...

Who are we do say what is evil or not? It is their country and their decision. Let them choose their faith.

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Feb-03-2011 19:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
Originally posted by hardcore trancer
Who are we do say what is evil or not? It is their country and their decision. Let them choose their faith.

Who are we to say???

You've been going off for how many pages saying how evil Mubarak is and now you're asking who are we to say???

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Feb-03-2011 19:42 
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by hardcore trancer

So Ahmadenajad is a saint and so was Hitler. C'mon Navid...

I don't mean go crazy w imposing your beliefs on someone but helping out a country towards democracy or preventing extreme elements in a government can't be bad.

Old Post Feb-03-2011 19:43  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

quote:
Obviously you have no idea what it's like to have an iPhone...

Great for spelling... Not so much for grammar...

And I really don't proofread my posts very much so sometimes, one gets by...

I still can't believe the whole dumb thing...

Lol...

and i was going to commend you for your ability to at least spell right. I guess, ostensibly, you are as dense as i presumed. How about trying to stick to the topic at hand? Or, perhaps having an attention span is beyond you.

Old Post Feb-03-2011 19:51 
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave
I don't mean go crazy w imposing your beliefs on someone but helping out a country towards democracy or preventing religious extremism in a government can't be bad.

Agreed, even more so if you change that "or" to "and", with my edit of course.

Old Post Feb-03-2011 19:54 
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

quote:
Who are we to say???

You've been going off for how many pages saying how evil Mubarak is and now you're asking who are we to say???

My point: stay out of their business, history has shown us that the more the west gets involved in the Middle Eastern countries at some point later on it will end up back firing at them. I can give you tons of examples of that but I don’t want to disrupt your “way of life”.

There is no proof anywhere that shows that if the Muslim brotherhood were to take over Egypt today it would turn the country into extremism and chaos. Just because there is the word Muslim there people are making the assumption that they are just another Islamic extremists.

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Feb-03-2011 19:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Riots and Anti-Government Protests in Egypt
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEasy Beautiful House Track to ID [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGateway 2030 - "Happy Dreams" (Nero vs. Avari Club Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread