Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jon jon
viva la clubland

found these on a friends FB wall haha

Old Post Jun-26-2012 06:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

watched the last 20 min of the first half and from what i saw, the spaniards have had better overall chances but don't seem to be moving the ball around as well as their known for. portugal have created some good play and movement, better than spain. the foul on Nani - the ref should've given him the clear advantage...

lot's of horseplay and fouls towards the end of the first half. plenty of dancing and fancy footwork from both ends. this should be a great 2nd half!!

Old Post Jun-27-2012 19:55  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

Nani is such a little girl.

In all seriousness though, this is probably the most complete game, so far, that I've ever seen out of a Portuguese side. They've matched an extremely dangerous Spanish team kick for kick through 60 mins.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-27-2012 20:00  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

Ronaldo sucks

Old Post Jun-27-2012 20:37  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

He's gone for goal on like 7-8 free kicks so far, yet to even hit the target

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-27-2012 20:54  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
Nani is such a little girl.

I really hate him. He has not impressed me at all.. Grrr

Old Post Jun-27-2012 20:57  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
He's gone for goal on like 7-8 free kicks so far, yet to even hit the target

Seems to be the theme for him this game.. I thought he'd at least score 1

Old Post Jun-27-2012 20:58  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

AHHHHHH FUCK!! Spain almost had that in the bag.

Pass back on Pepe...........

Old Post Jun-27-2012 21:05  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

I hate SHOOTOUTS!!!!!

So lame.

Old Post Jun-27-2012 21:23  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

Soooo all the "OMG RONALDO RONALDO" people, thoughts now? He blew all his chances and a few of those he could've setup someone with a much better angle/chance. Ego = ballhog = cya in another 4 years chump.

Old Post Jun-27-2012 21:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Sorry to all my porkchop friends who skipped out on concrete pouring today.

I wish they moved on. Didn't watch the game but Ronaldo didn't take a kick? Why did they play him last in order? Best player and goes last?

Old Post Jun-27-2012 21:35  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
Sorry to all my porkchop friends who skipped out on concrete pouring today.

wtf is that supposed to mean exactly?

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jun-27-2012 21:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBlake Jarrel @ Vision, Chicago, October 07 [2009] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackClassified Project - "Starlight Chaser" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread