Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Sasha tune needs to be id'd...
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

neither sasha or hernan answered me sasha did asnwer me if he would play at dominican repiblic again but no luck with the track

Old Post Mar-26-2007 15:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Amduscias Click here to Send Amduscias a Private Message Add Amduscias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BlackBird
Senior tranceaddict

nice tune

hope it gets id'd

Old Post Apr-09-2007 18:15  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for BlackBird Click here to Send BlackBird a Private Message Add BlackBird to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris harrington
Uncovered

quote:
Originally posted by djmaxima
neither sasha or hernan answered me sasha did asnwer me if he would play at dominican repiblic again but no luck with the track

ask like 4-5 questions u know he will answer and drop that one in right in the middle

Old Post Apr-09-2007 18:27  England
Click Here to See the Profile for chris harrington Click here to Send chris harrington a Private Message Add chris harrington to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Michael Mauve
Junior tranceaddict

I recently passed a Northern Exposure 2 mashup I made to a gentleman at Excession who is responsible for forwarding tracks to Sasha himself for review and playing out. After speaking with him extensively for about a month or so, I pointed him in the direction of this thread for the sake of hopefully satiating your guys' knowledge as to what this track is.

His response was pretty much a "don't recognize it" when I sent him samples, and hes been forwarding tracks to Sasha for quite some time. The deduction that I made was that this track *indeed* has surface noise if you listen closely to it in the set, so either one of a few things:

1.) It is on vinyl, and available as a release, or promo.
2.) It was a digital promo that got cut into acetate specifically for Sasha's use. (likely)
3.) The accapella used was on a 12'', given this, was sampled digitally over another track which gave it surface noise. Even then, theres still surface noise over parts without the accapella.

Again, just some observations I made while listening to it more in-depth. I'll keep trying for you guys, if I find anything out I'll drop a line

Old Post Apr-20-2007 10:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Michael Mauve Click here to Send Michael Mauve a Private Message Visit Michael Mauve's homepage! Add Michael Mauve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
deliutzza
tranceaddict in training

HELP

can anyone tell me anything about this track???name,author???THANKS A LOT....here's the link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1t1m63

Old Post Apr-20-2007 16:30  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for deliutzza Click here to Send deliutzza a Private Message Add deliutzza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Mauve
I recently passed a Northern Exposure 2 mashup I made to a gentleman at Excession who is responsible for forwarding tracks to Sasha himself for review and playing out. After speaking with him extensively for about a month or so, I pointed him in the direction of this thread for the sake of hopefully satiating your guys' knowledge as to what this track is.

His response was pretty much a "don't recognize it" when I sent him samples, and hes been forwarding tracks to Sasha for quite some time. The deduction that I made was that this track *indeed* has surface noise if you listen closely to it in the set, so either one of a few things:

1.) It is on vinyl, and available as a release, or promo.
2.) It was a digital promo that got cut into acetate specifically for Sasha's use. (likely)
3.) The accapella used was on a 12'', given this, was sampled digitally over another track which gave it surface noise. Even then, theres still surface noise over parts without the accapella.

Again, just some observations I made while listening to it more in-depth. I'll keep trying for you guys, if I find anything out I'll drop a line
thank you so much

sasha still won't reply to my message via myspace and neither will cattaneo -_-

Old Post Apr-20-2007 17:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Amduscias Click here to Send Amduscias a Private Message Add Amduscias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Michael Mauve
Junior tranceaddict

Sasha's MySpace is not managed by Sasha himself, its the same gentleman from Excession that I was speaking with for a period of time. He doesnt really respond to any of the messages given the volume he recieves on a regular basis. He updates the music player, booking dates, bio, and any other promotional things to advertise on MySpace.

Your best bet is indefinitely contacting via his email address given off his website, his personel is much more responsive than his MySpace profile. Hope this helps

Old Post Apr-20-2007 21:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Michael Mauve Click here to Send Michael Mauve a Private Message Visit Michael Mauve's homepage! Add Michael Mauve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
addicttrance
tranceaddict in training

I really don't get whats so special about this tracks, it sounds like many others.

Old Post Apr-23-2007 10:32  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for addicttrance Click here to Send addicttrance a Private Message Add addicttrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

quote:
Originally posted by addicttrance
I really don't get whats so special about this tracks, it sounds like many others.
Hush!

Old Post Apr-23-2007 18:05 
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Mauve
Sasha's MySpace is not managed by Sasha himself, its the same gentleman from Excession that I was speaking with for a period of time. He doesnt really respond to any of the messages given the volume he recieves on a regular basis. He updates the music player, booking dates, bio, and any other promotional things to advertise on MySpace.

Your best bet is indefinitely contacting via his email address given off his website, his personel is much more responsive than his MySpace profile. Hope this helps
this actually helps me a lot

thx

(goes to email sasha)

Old Post Apr-25-2007 15:51 
gorex
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by addicttrance

my thoughts exactly

Old Post Apr-27-2007 21:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for gorex Click here to Send gorex a Private Message Add gorex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

quote:
Originally posted by gorex
my thoughts exactly
you should hush too x_x

Old Post May-02-2007 15:48 

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Sasha tune needs to be id'd...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackti hear this track everywhere please look!! [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGoldfrapp - Strict Machine (Benny Benassi Sfaction Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread