Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

thanks for the re-up

Old Post Oct-24-2012 03:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Holy shit, i'm listening for the first time. This set is soo good thank you thank you.

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Oct-24-2012 04:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris1011
Beep-Beep-Beep

STILL can't get over how huge this set is, downloaded it a couple years ago. Probably has the most plays out of all the mixes on my HD (except for my personal ones lol)

Old Post Oct-24-2012 04:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chris1011 Click here to Send chris1011 a Private Message Add chris1011 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

some (most) of these songs stand out a lot as if their representations for the genres themselves.

Old Post Oct-24-2012 04:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

I checked all the replies and haven't found anything, is this a vinyl set or a cdj. set?

Old Post Oct-25-2012 03:20  United States
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Juan Paulino
I checked all the replies and haven't found anything, is this a vinyl set or a cdj. set?

How the fuck should we know? We can't even figure out who mixed it.

Gonna redownload this, it's been 3-4 years since I last had it and I can't remember the details.

> All Night Long: 2018 [Open To Close Set]
> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]

Old Post Oct-25-2012 07:43  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

From skimming this thread, some tracks on this mix are vinyl only and others CD only so I guess vinyl + CDJ's?

Old Post Oct-25-2012 11:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Woony
From skimming this thread, some tracks on this mix are vinyl only and others CD only so I guess vinyl + CDJ's?

Before pressing, some tracks could have been sent to djs in digital format, allowing them to be played on CDs.

Old Post Oct-25-2012 14:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
How the fuck should we know? We can't even figure out who mixed it.

Gonna redownload this, it's been 3-4 years since I last had it and I can't remember the details.

lol calm down

quote:
Originally posted by Woony

yeah thats what i would say, thanks.

Old Post Oct-25-2012 17:19  United States
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

Hey guys I'd really like to see this reuploaded. Been thinking about it a lot lately and don't have it anymore.
Cheers

Old Post Jun-21-2013 10:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

wow Chris you've really made some progress on IDing this one lol. Might be time to give it a fresh listen again. Haven't heard it in a few years probably.

Old Post Jun-21-2013 18:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Same here, anyone have a link? Where's the most up to date tracklist?

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jun-21-2013 18:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread