Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Dave King - I Like This (A Little Mix Project)
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I did, but I was kinda drunk and so I can't give you more feedback besides the fact that I liked it

Will definitely give it another listen and get some more feedback for you lol

Old Post Oct-17-2013 22:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdk
Nutritional Overachiever

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
I did, but I was kinda drunk and so I can't give you more feedback besides the fact that I liked it

That is an acceptable excuse...

Dave King - Tales Of The Future [Trance]
Dave King - Personal Classics
MIX ARCHIVE!!!

Old Post Oct-23-2013 15:25  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for djdk Click here to Send djdk a Private Message Visit djdk's homepage! Add djdk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

A load of belters in this one, Dave. Some better than others but this is the type of techno that I like: classic repetition-based EDM with high energy and plenty of variation. I enjoyed working out to this mix. I'm going to do the usual and cherry pick this one, because you have excellent taste. Thanks for this!

Did you ever listen to my latest psybreaks mix?

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Oct-26-2013 14:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Not quite as sold on this one as your boat party mix, Dave. There were some absolute bangers in here but the programming (perhaps deliberately) seemed to space them out so this mix never got quite enough momentum going for my liking. Other random comments: the opener was really good, but I was a bit disappointed you mixed out of it so quickly (and slightly jarringly). And the Dundov tune, although very nice, felt a bit out of place at the end. The mixing was mostly very good as usual, but it sometimes felt like the levels were a bit off between tracks. The tunes themselves were all very, very good. Overall I'd say the lack of planning is audible, but there are still a few tracks in here I'd like to investigate further. The last I Like This, on the other hand, is still getting plays from me. It's a perfect wake-up-and-go mix for the morning commute.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Oct-30-2013 23:21  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdk
Nutritional Overachiever

So Ive decided to try to restart this by committing myself to recording an hour every week. Its a much to just keep me doing stuff as anything. I'll just keep updating this thread as I go...

01: Karl Sav & David Salgado - All I Want (Phase Animator Remix) [Rump Shaker Records]
02: Audio Noir - Fibre Feelings [Bonzai Progressive]
03: The Lucky 23 - This Will Be the Day [Diablo Loco]
04: Banco De Gaia - Obsidian (The Light vs PFN Remix) [Disco Gecko]
05: Frankie Bones - Black & White (Chris Cowie Remix) [Bellboy Records]
06: Elite Force & Friends - Freaky Looking Motherf**kers [Bandcamp]
07: DJ Preach - Oxygen (Marco V Remix) [Relic Recordings]
08: Roland Klinkenberg - T.K.O. [Electronic Elements]
09: Land Between Grooves - Electricity (Nick Muir 'Bedrock' Edit) [Whoop!]
10: Bakke - Train [Nuuktal Records]
11: Basil O'Glue - Step Two [Afterglow]
12: Art Of Trance - Swarm (Telefon Telaviv Remix) [Platipus Music]

PERMA-LINK

MIX ARCHIVE!!!

Last edited by djdk on May-01-2014 at 08:38

Old Post Apr-20-2014 16:36  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for djdk Click here to Send djdk a Private Message Visit djdk's homepage! Add djdk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Bollocks. I was going to use that remix of Obsidian in a mix I'm planning. Now it's just gonna look like I've copied you.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-20-2014 18:06  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I used to love messing around with that remix - such a killer. I love that remix of Swarm, too.

Old Post Apr-20-2014 18:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdk
Nutritional Overachiever

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Bollocks. I was going to use that remix of Obsidian in a mix I'm planning. Now it's just gonna look like I've copied you.

Ha, sorry

MIX ARCHIVE!!!

Old Post Apr-20-2014 18:53  United Kingdom
djdk
Nutritional Overachiever

Episode number two, nice slab a trancey stuff...

01: Lostep feat. Lior Attar - The Roots [Global Underground]
02: Circulation - Turquoise [Hooj Choons]
03: Neon - Midnight In Goa (Moshic Remix) [Sudam Recordings]
04: Mark Iliffe - Olivers Dream [JOOF V.2]
05: Insert Name - Alternate Dimension [JOOF Recordings]
06: Miika Kuisma - Miami Nice (Original Club Mix) [Subtraxx Recordings]
07: 0.0db - Timalapster [JOOF Recordings]
08: Mike Hiratzka - Reach Out To Me (Fred Numf & Etienne Overdijk Mix) [Trance Ponder]
09: Gavyn Mitchel pres. Mnemonic - Insurrection (Perry O'Neil Remix) [Armada Music]
10: X-Cabs - Terratec [Propulsion Records]
11: Oood - Eye Of The Beholder [Organic Records]
12: John "00" Fleming - The 10th Life [JOOF Recordings]
13: Deniro - Revolver [Hook Recordings]

PERMA-LINK

MIX ARCHIVE!!!

Last edited by djdk on May-01-2014 at 08:39

Old Post Apr-25-2014 19:59  United Kingdom
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Damn, you really are doing this once a week! Look forward to listening to both of these, now.

Old Post Apr-25-2014 23:41 
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Sick

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Apr-26-2014 02:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

These are really good, Dave, as I expected them to be As always, an excellent job blending new and old tracks. I especially loved the spacey vibes at the end of the second mix. How much are these pre-planned?

Old Post Apr-27-2014 18:35 

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Dave King - I Like This (A Little Mix Project)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackanother id..#2 [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBalloon - "Technorocker" (Pulsar Crew's Trance Force Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread