Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Discord?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sand Leaper
Und der Schnee geduldig

Question Discord?

https://discordapp.com/

Would anyone be interested in a TA Discord server? It's usually populated by gamers, but it is also used simply to create and maintain discussion groups. It could be interesting to have some of the discussions in here in realtime, or alternatively just make fun of each other like in COR.

TA Discord server for music/shitposting is up!

Last edited by Sand Leaper on Dec-02-2018 at 00:16

Old Post Dec-01-2018 23:00  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

I'm hundred percent interested

Old Post Dec-02-2018 00:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

I'm pretty ok with this, if for no other reason than it allows to choose a username other than Paradox Lost

Old Post Dec-02-2018 00:25  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

I've never used discord, but it sounds like fun. But why is this thread in md?

Old Post Dec-02-2018 11:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Und der Schnee geduldig

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
I've never used discord, but it sounds like fun. But why is this thread in md?

Personally I'd like to primarily talk about music on such a server, so I thought I would post here first to get the attention of people who mostly or exclusively go to MD. I can ask in COR as well, though.

Old Post Dec-02-2018 12:11  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Nah it's alright I was just curious.

Last edited by wotyzoid on Dec-02-2018 at 16:40

Old Post Dec-02-2018 14:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Singularity55
Junior tranceaddict

Yeh I'd be interested. No doubt there would be plenty of interesting discussions to be had.

Old Post Dec-03-2018 02:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Singularity55 Click here to Send Singularity55 a Private Message Add Singularity55 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Und der Schnee geduldig

Alright, looks like at least a handful of people are interested. I have a basic server up now. I'll PM out a handful of invites. If you have a mic, you can use voice chat, which would be the most fun, really.

I'll launch the Discord whenever I have some time at home, which is usually on weekends and weekday evenings GMT +1. If we get a decent handful of people in, I can set an admin role to someone on a more North American friendly time zone, so that the server is available to others while it's night over here.

Old Post Dec-07-2018 22:56  Norway
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I'm on Discord and would appreciate an invite

Old Post Dec-09-2018 11:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

I popped in, no one around. Methinks this might be something in need of a short-term set schedule for it to take hold.

(~)

Old Post Dec-09-2018 22:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
dj piece-of-shit

in if dick pics

Old Post Dec-10-2018 00:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Und der Schnee geduldig

I'm back from some offline time with my girl. Everyone who asked should now have their invites.

quote:
Originally posted by Sykonee
I popped in, no one around. Methinks this might be something in need of a short-term set schedule for it to take hold.

This could work quite well while the server is still small. I could set a time + come up with a topic to discuss (your latest night out, a good record, a news article and so on). That sound like a good idea to you guys?

Old Post Dec-10-2018 17:55  Norway

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Discord?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread