Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 196
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ziptnf
Programming your future

Arrow Friday 196

It's Friday in Australia at least. Good morning Stu!

Twas a normal evening, my wife and I reading in bed before sleepy time, the dishwasher doing its nightly load, when suddenly the hot water line behind the dishwasher busts or disconnects or something and starts flooding our kitchen. I was initially worried about a pipe bust somewhere, and am running around in my underwear trying to find the main valve. I finally turn off the water supply feeding the dishwasher and the standing water in the kitchen has seeped through the tile floor and into the basement, where it looks like it's raining. The previous owners didn't bond the tile to the sub floor, and we have major cracks in the grout. The water has started busting up the tiles, and in addition the raining water damaged our washing machine's electrical panel. Going to have a fun time waltzing with insurance for the next few months.

How about yous?

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Jan-24-2019 17:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Old Post Jan-24-2019 17:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

46.6 degrees C in Adelaide

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jan-24-2019 19:49  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Good morning Stu!

Morning!

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M

There's been a heat wave pretty much country-wide for the better part of a week now. Where I live it's been 36C for a few days, but we have high humidity here, whereas Adelaide doesn't.

Not pleasant, to say the least.

Old Post Jan-24-2019 20:20  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Great weekend ahead. Skiing tomorrow. Birthday celebrations for a friend on Saturday. Relax mode Sunday!

In other news, Orbital are performing on Saturday at Movement this year, so I bought a one day pass for that. Monday's line up was released today and it's fucking STACKED. I have FOMO about it, but I know I'll be glad to be home recuperating, and be with my sweet child and husband. Hehehe.

Old Post Jan-24-2019 21:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M

If there's a reason I count myself lucky for living in the highlands, this is it.

It's never been over 37,3°C here. Ever. And we're about as far from the Equator line as Cooktown, in Queensland. Cooktown, for goodness' sake, even the name makes it sound like whole place is boiling.

It's a better name than Townsville City though.

Old Post Jan-25-2019 03:13  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

We had 8” of snow and freezing rain Sunday followed by -2F the next day, and today it rained all day with a high of 60F

Old Post Jan-25-2019 03:29 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
We had 8” of snow and freezing rain Sunday followed by -2F the next day, and today it rained all day with a high of 60F

If there's a reason I count myself unlucky for living in the tropics, this is it.

The most snow I've ever seen here is the frost in my old fridge

Old Post Jan-25-2019 03:33  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

It snows here like once a year. It might come on tuesday. I need to stock up on Milk and Bread!

Hitting a 1yr bday party with just me and the lil one. Yea, we gonna get lit.

Old Post Jan-25-2019 04:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Been getting a bit chilly here, it was down to 15c last night and it's only 21c today.

You know somewhere is hot when the top 15 hottest places on earth are all in the same country lol

https://www.smh.com.au/environment/...116-p50rmr.html

Old Post Jan-25-2019 19:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
If there's a reason I count myself unlucky for living in the tropics, this is it.

The most snow I've ever seen here is the frost in my old fridge

I want to mail you some snow.

Old Post Jan-25-2019 21:09 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
In other news, Orbital are performing on Saturday at Movement this year, so I bought a one day pass for that.

Hopefully for you they won't play too much of their new album. What a load of shit that is.

It's finally been getting wintry here. We've had plenty of ice and sleet, and there's snow and sub-zero temperatures forecast for next week. Hopefully we won't have any of the bullshit we had to deal with last winter though.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jan-27-2019 16:07  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 196
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIndependence2004, Poland (sample 2) [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDavid K - "Boul De Nerf" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread