Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Transitions you love?... or am i the only one who's obsessed with them
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ Blitzkrieg
Supreme tranceaddict

Union Jack: Papillon to Andain: Beautiful Things [Gustav remix] on Orkidea's End of Year Countdown set on AH.fm.

Old Post Jan-10-2009 05:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Blitzkrieg Click here to Send DJ Blitzkrieg a Private Message Add DJ Blitzkrieg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tetraflux
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
Tiesto @ Impulz; June 29th 2002

Barraka – Song To The Siren(Jean Phillippe's Dirty South Mix )--> Mach 747 – Invading Privately(29 Palms rmx)

sex.

Old Post Jan-10-2009 07:51  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Tetraflux Click here to Send Tetraflux a Private Message Add Tetraflux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tetraflux
Senior tranceaddict

Sasha Fundacion 05

Come to Me - (last version, with Holden & Thompson) into -

Come to Me - (club mix, with Holden & Thompson)

Old Post Jan-10-2009 08:00  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Tetraflux Click here to Send Tetraflux a Private Message Add Tetraflux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
phant0m
Supreme tranceaddict

"Northern Exposure 2":

Gus Gus - "Believe (16B Remix)" -> Furry Phreaks - "Soothe"

Old Post Jan-10-2009 12:17  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for phant0m Click here to Send phant0m a Private Message Add phant0m to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zak McKracken
Trance

01. Red Devil - Gamelan
02. Breeder - Beetlejuice
03. Armin - Virgo (not sure what remix)
04. Breeder - Twilo Thunder (Stoked Up Mix)

sounds like one fucking awesome song

Old Post Jan-10-2009 13:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zak McKracken Click here to Send Zak McKracken a Private Message Add Zak McKracken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancemaster63
lost in music

GU 13, Sasha@Ibiza

Paganinni Trax - Zoe

to

Cass And Slide - Perception

Perfect

Old Post Mar-09-2009 18:03  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for trancemaster63 Click here to Send trancemaster63 a Private Message Add trancemaster63 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faj27
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Clovis
Almost every transition on Balance 005 is an aural orgasm.

yes.

i feel the same way about danny howells' 2002 essential mix

Old Post Mar-09-2009 18:51  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for Faj27 Click here to Send Faj27 a Private Message Visit Faj27's homepage! Add Faj27 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Armitage
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Clovis
Almost every transition on Balance 005 is an aural orgasm.

One of the (very) rare times where the transitions actually sound better than either song does by itself. Listening to All Together or You Are Sleeping by themselves makes them sound so naked.

Old Post Mar-09-2009 19:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Armitage Click here to Send Armitage a Private Message Add Armitage to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BshidoHEAT
don't be that guy!!!

I used to mix Evbointh - One Wish (Original Mix) into Ferry Corsten v. Altitude - Made of Silence (JoJo's Mash-up) when the piano in One Wish ended, the vocals of Made of Silence kicked right in. Also, I had in one mix Hybrid's remix of Fear, into Chicane's remix of Soothe it was. Cool beans.

Colors 2 Mix on mixcloud!

Old Post Mar-09-2009 20:10  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for BshidoHEAT Click here to Send BshidoHEAT a Private Message Visit BshidoHEAT's homepage! Add BshidoHEAT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Damerchi
Supreme tranceaddict

this a great trance mix, since the vocal samples are so similar. its been done by buuren back in 2005

airbase-escape->stonface &Term. vs ronski-incognition.

Old Post Mar-09-2009 20:33  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for Damerchi Click here to Send Damerchi a Private Message Add Damerchi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Blitzkrieg
Supreme tranceaddict

I'd be lying if I said I haven't listened to this one at least 20 times just today.

Skip ahead to about 6:30.

Old Post Mar-10-2009 01:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Blitzkrieg Click here to Send DJ Blitzkrieg a Private Message Add DJ Blitzkrieg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ivand
look under my location

Balance 005

Old Post Mar-10-2009 03:41  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Ivand Click here to Send Ivand a Private Message Add Ivand to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Transitions you love?... or am i the only one who's obsessed with them
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmark E G 2002/2003 Tune id 2 [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTelescreen - "All Engines" (Unknown Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread