Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Wisco TA's unite!!!
Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tylerc
wannabe ballaz

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Lucas
elaborate.

what is there to elaborate on??

its the shocker....and a pabst.....

gigs:
10.30 epic w/tiesto
11.24 spin w/david guetta
12.4 envy

Old Post Dec-19-2004 02:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tylerc Click here to Send tylerc a Private Message Visit tylerc's homepage! Add tylerc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FellatedOne
Senior tranceaddict

Yeah.... I thought it was pretty straight forward also....

Old Post Dec-19-2004 18:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for FellatedOne Click here to Send FellatedOne a Private Message Visit FellatedOne's homepage! Add FellatedOne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucas ss
Supreme tranceaddict

i guess i'm not in the way cool people loop, and i odn't knmow what the shocker is.

Old Post Dec-19-2004 21:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lucas ss Click here to Send lucas ss a Private Message Add lucas ss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FellatedOne
Senior tranceaddict

LMAO.... that explains a lot then.

http://www.***********/library/langu...finger/shocker/

That should help, and it's a funny story.

"Two in the pink, one in the stink"

Old Post Dec-20-2004 16:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for FellatedOne Click here to Send FellatedOne a Private Message Visit FellatedOne's homepage! Add FellatedOne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
It is a gesture meant to indicate a sexual act, wherein the first and second fingers enter a vagina, while the errant pinky plunges into the anus; hence the "shock".

i don't know why, but that description is F-in hilarious to me.

PLUNGES!!

Old Post Dec-20-2004 16:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucas ss
Supreme tranceaddict

thank you

i now feel cool enough to go see ferry. do you think he'll sign my burned CD?

Old Post Dec-20-2004 17:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lucas ss Click here to Send lucas ss a Private Message Add lucas ss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
thank you

i now feel cool enough to go see ferry. do you think he'll sign my burned CD?

ferry is a really nice guy. i'm sure he'd sign it (just watch out for security/bouncers - get up there before his set is over), but why don't you bring an actual CD of his so he knows you're supporting him?

i say all the TAs give ferry the shocker sign.

Old Post Dec-20-2004 22:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucas ss
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lücid
ferry is a really nice guy. i'm sure he'd sign it (just watch out for security/bouncers - get up there before his set is over), but why don't you bring an actual CD of his so he knows you're supporting him?

i say all the TAs give ferry the shocker sign.

hah....i probably got a vinyl w/his name on it somewhere. do you want to hold it for me during the show?

Old Post Dec-21-2004 04:17  United States
Alekos
Supreme tranceaddict

LOL
I'll hold it

Cogito, ergo sum.
Your imagination is only the beginning
Bogota Distrito Capital - Millos
Forza Milan

Old Post Dec-21-2004 09:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Alekos Click here to Send Alekos a Private Message Add Alekos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mrmsn
Senior tranceaddict

shockers and pbr's nothing better.

So anyone planning on hitting any of the Milwaukee NYE events? A pre-ferry night.

???????????????????

Old Post Dec-21-2004 15:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mrmsn Click here to Send mrmsn a Private Message Add mrmsn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
hah....i probably got a vinyl w/his name on it somewhere. do you want to hold it for me during the show?

what vinyl is it?

anyone know if vinyls fit in the lockers upstairs? you could always store it there.

Old Post Dec-21-2004 15:21 
lucas ss
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lücid
what vinyl is it?

anyone know if vinyls fit in the lockers upstairs? you could always store it there.

i was mostly kidding, but i know i must have some kind of ferry-related material in my crate of trance.

in a crate of trance

Old Post Dec-21-2004 22:20  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Wisco TA's unite!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackan ibiza brain worm from Space's final in October [2012] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRadiohead - "Everything In Its Right Place" (Josh Wink Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread