Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Second Sun - "Love Simulator"
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
blop
In love

Smiley DJ

quote:
Originally posted by cliff elias
HE DID IT!!!!!!!!
PvD played this song at the Vandit Night, GOD DAMN,this feeling is unexplainable, to hear this song on hardcore soundsystem, and to see the reaktion of the crowd!!!!
Dj Mike Mike can confirm it

Wow it sounds amaziing.
I presume the last Vandit night wasn't recorded, was it?

Why did I miss it?

Old Post Feb-15-2004 12:18  France
Click Here to See the Profile for blop Click here to Send blop a Private Message Add blop to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ex-dj
wake up with the king

quote:
Originally posted by cliff elias
HE DID IT!!!!!!!!
PvD played this song at the Vandit Night, GOD DAMN,this feeling is unexplainable, to hear this song on hardcore soundsystem, and to see the reaktion of the crowd!!!!
Dj Mike Mike can confirm it

OMFG, I know what you mean, I was at Space when he dropped it first time... foking tore the place apart. The buildup gives me goosebumps WE NEEEEEED AN ID!!!

Only thing I can think of is the voice before the kick in reminds me of 'Digital Pressure - Aftershokk' .. maybe it's one of theirs. Who knows, my guess is PVD will keep this all to himself for a while but eventually it will be released.

#8 - Jul 3 - Pacha, Ibiza
next up:
#9 - Oct 22 - Space, Miami
#10 - Nov 23 - Icon, Orlando
#11 - Dec 17 - Space, Miami
hopefully:
#12 - Dec 31 - NYE in LA!!!

Old Post Feb-15-2004 18:30  Bahamas
Click Here to See the Profile for ex-dj Click here to Send ex-dj a Private Message Add ex-dj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GdogMatt
tranceaddict in training

Behold, my arse. WoW

This track is off the freaking chain, PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ID THIS TRACK!!

Old Post Feb-15-2004 18:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GdogMatt Click here to Send GdogMatt a Private Message Add GdogMatt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
monoid
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by caddyshack
i doubt it, unless your brother is pvd, tiesto or simmilar

Hehe, unf, you were right. It wasn't the one. I was so sure.. :/
Sorry about that.

Old Post Feb-17-2004 08:45  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for monoid Click here to Send monoid a Private Message Add monoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

Since I am still convinced this is something to do with Above & Beyond / POS I have managed to get this sent to Paavo. Hopefully he will confirm whether it is or not.

And yes, it sounds 10x fucking better live!

Old Post Feb-17-2004 16:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
physe
'99 EMWT addict

Does anyone know if he's played this song in any broadcasted sets?

Old Post Feb-20-2004 18:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for physe Click here to Send physe a Private Message Add physe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

quote:
Originally posted by physe
Does anyone know if he's played this song in any broadcasted sets?

The set in the title of this topic funnily enough.

Old Post Feb-20-2004 18:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
physe
'99 EMWT addict

Can't seem to find it.

However, I have since then found the link on page 3 of this topic. I wish I could hear this track through a big sound system now though. =)

By the way, good luck with getting the song ID'd. I'm rooting for ya. =)

Old Post Feb-20-2004 18:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for physe Click here to Send physe a Private Message Add physe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance_trackFM
Junior tranceaddict

it sounds amazing on my system never mind a big club one!!!!!

Old Post Feb-20-2004 19:05  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for trance_trackFM Click here to Send trance_trackFM a Private Message Add trance_trackFM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
caddyshack
gsmile

quote:
Originally posted by trance_trackFM
it sounds amazing on my system never mind a big club one!!!!!

really? i thought the quality was piss, even more then a typical mp3

but you can still tell the tune kicks ass

Old Post Feb-20-2004 21:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for caddyshack Click here to Send caddyshack a Private Message Add caddyshack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance_trackFM
Junior tranceaddict

no the quality is really good and someone posted the full, better quality version n its great. i love my stereo

Old Post Feb-20-2004 21:55  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for trance_trackFM Click here to Send trance_trackFM a Private Message Add trance_trackFM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luminar88
Senior tranceaddict

this track really needs to be identified tho, even if the sample quality is crap lol its so amazing!!!

Old Post Feb-20-2004 21:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Luminar88 Click here to Send Luminar88 a Private Message Add Luminar88 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Second Sun - "Love Simulator"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackANother Amazing Trancer...Sample Inside [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Ajare" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread