Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
karim
the method to the madness

Back from the bar, nicely buzzed.

The club/bar was EMPTY. Who knew students actually stay in to study during exams?

Karim

a baby seal walks into a club....

Old Post Apr-08-2005 05:52  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for karim Click here to Send karim a Private Message Add karim to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jer
Never Left

I'm SOBER right now.

I feel AWFUL

Old Post Apr-08-2005 05:59  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Jer Click here to Send Jer a Private Message Add Jer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Surreal JRS
Balearic Sunset

Heh getting drunk on weeknights is hardcore... Hey wait, i've got tomorrow off!! 3min to last call, brb!

Old Post Apr-08-2005 05:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Surreal JRS Click here to Send Surreal JRS a Private Message Visit Surreal JRS's homepage! Add Surreal JRS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
parad0x
Junior tranceaddict

im hammered! lol just got home from class on friday at 9 am.. and i started drinking awesome way to start the weekend

Old Post Apr-08-2005 15:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for parad0x Click here to Send parad0x a Private Message Add parad0x to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by parad0x
im hammered! lol just got home from class on friday at 9 am.. and i started drinking awesome way to start the weekend

i may have to retardy drunk tonite to deal w/ how crappy i think my entire day is gonan go.

im feeling stressed and not at peakness right now

~Jem~

Old Post Apr-08-2005 15:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Surreal JRS
Balearic Sunset

Uh, is it bad that i'm double fisting booze and coffee?

Old Post Apr-09-2005 10:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Surreal JRS Click here to Send Surreal JRS a Private Message Visit Surreal JRS's homepage! Add Surreal JRS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
karim
the method to the madness

On my 10th beer, on my way to absinthe. WOOO!!

Karim

a baby seal walks into a club....

Old Post Apr-10-2005 02:53  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for karim Click here to Send karim a Private Message Add karim to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arek
african messiah

woo tang

Old Post Apr-10-2005 04:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for arek Click here to Send arek a Private Message Visit arek's homepage! Add arek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dance2dabeat
Offical ProgSnob

drunk...tired...and my back is just killing me!

(and I didn't even dance tonight

Old Post Apr-10-2005 05:08  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for dance2dabeat Click here to Send dance2dabeat a Private Message Add dance2dabeat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by dance2dabeat
drunk...tired...and my back is just killing me!

(and I didn't even dance tonight

ill give ya a massage...

-jamie-

Old Post Apr-10-2005 05:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

I AM DRUNK RIGHT NOW

Old Post Apr-10-2005 05:49  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by dEsidEL

I AM DRUNK RIGHT NOW

OMG, for some reason, thats the funnest thing ive read tonite. LOOK how fucking big he had to make it! OMG!!!!

dude, u rock emery! LMMFAO over here

Old Post Apr-10-2005 05:51  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed ID On This 1 [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTelescreen - "Phoenix" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread