Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Pookie
tranceaddict

^ Oh not sure about that. I would check out the Promos and Recommendations subforum, that's where I found a lot of sets. Plus a lot of people are willing to upload sets if you want a set and there's a broken link.

Old Post Feb-07-2013 12:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pookie Click here to Send Pookie a Private Message Add Pookie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gemlerr
tranceaddict

this deserves a bump. so much good music in here

Old Post Apr-14-2013 00:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Gemlerr Click here to Send Gemlerr a Private Message Add Gemlerr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

quote:
Originally posted by RebeL9
Speaking of dark tracks. What is the first track that Digweed plays in this video? It's insane!

I thought everyone knew that track from Moshics 03 EM

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post Apr-14-2013 01:38  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuiQMFeGwbY

Old Post Apr-14-2013 02:53  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

GU 019 and asot tune of the year 2001 episode

Last edited by Kilixpree on Apr-20-2013 at 19:43

Old Post Apr-20-2013 02:48  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Salegon
Beautiful blond woman

Old Post Apr-26-2013 23:32  St Lucia
Click Here to See the Profile for Salegon Click here to Send Salegon a Private Message Add Salegon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
blonder
Suspended User

Monkey Dancer 2

Listening to some right now... you gotta go underground.

Old Post Apr-27-2013 05:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for blonder Click here to Send blonder a Private Message Add blonder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

http://www.mixcloud.com/MistiqueMus...tally-imported/

this set has some dark tribal stuff

Old Post Apr-27-2013 13:48  Brazil
Salegon
Beautiful blond woman

As for recent dark prog, Mystique takes the cake. Despite for the superior sound quality and nice ambient melodies, I still prefer the energy and sounds of older prog.

Old Post Apr-29-2013 21:33  St Lucia
Click Here to See the Profile for Salegon Click here to Send Salegon a Private Message Add Salegon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodri Santos
Supreme tranceaddict

there are several small labels releasing consistently better stuff than Mistique just happens to be a bit bigger but i don't really like their releases, they release too much in my opinion, there are some fillers.

Believe it or not this dark prog/trance is quite healthy right now, i don't really have problems to find good tracks yet.

Old Post Apr-29-2013 22:43  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodri Santos Click here to Send Rodri Santos a Private Message Add Rodri Santos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Salegon
Beautiful blond woman

Piece Process - New Driver

Old Post May-04-2013 21:52  St Lucia
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

i can't believe that this remix was made by lemon8... i mean, wtf, what a piece of great progressive!!! awesome dark tribal groove:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POq4r4-vmhg

Old Post Jun-06-2013 14:24  Brazil

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack 2 from Fonarev - 2002.06.17 Live @ Atmosphere Radioshow [2024] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKings Of Tomorrow - "6pm" (Mark Knight & Martijn Ten Velden Remix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread