Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Christianity
Pages (30): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
RJT
last minute disco

Back when I was your age, this thread might have been to four, or even five pages by now! Gee-wilickers!

Old Post Apr-05-2012 03:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 03:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

Old Post Apr-05-2012 04:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Apr-05-2012 04:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

I for one am a bit pissed off that there aren’t more Christian myths in today’s society. I mean, why couldn’t jesus have died and come back another dozen times? I could really use the days off.

jesus. selfish bastard.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 05:23  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by RJT
Back when I was your age, this thread might have been to four, or even five pages by now! Gee-wilickers!

you're just as young as you feel

Old Post Apr-05-2012 05:37  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lilith
Meowsies!

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
I mean, why couldn’t jesus have died and come back another dozen times? I could really use the days off.

We could crucify Armin and Tiesto and see if they come back from the dead?

Old Post Apr-05-2012 07:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

But what if they come back? I mean its not like we can crucify them indefinetly. Wel ok, we kind of can, but you can crucify someone only so many times before tv gets interesting again.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 08:02  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
We could crucify Armin and Tiesto and see if they come back from the dead?

you've seen the movies- evil never dies!

Old Post Apr-05-2012 08:59  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
you've seen the movies- evil never dies!

Not when Billy the Religious Exterminator is on the job.

Yeah dude... wtf.

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 09:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chris Crossland
Duke Silver

Old Post Apr-05-2012 10:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Crossland Click here to Send Chris Crossland a Private Message Add Chris Crossland to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blake
Supreme tranceaddict

I recently lost one of my younger brothers to Christianity . I really hope he comes to his senses one of these days, but for now, yeah... . How could something like this have happened in my family!?!!

Old Post Apr-05-2012 10:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Click here to Send Blake a Private Message Add Blake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Christianity
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Pascal FEOS SMS06 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFactoria - "A Legends Legacy" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread