Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss - Distant Places [Progressive Trance]
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

I'm going to put this on cd and listen in my car. This is what i think is pure trance. Full review to come later.

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Jan-24-2013 18:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
justin
bana na-na

Tracklist looks very appetizing. I'd like to hear. Soundcloud linky no work. How you doin system?

Old Post Jan-24-2013 21:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for justin Click here to Send justin a Private Message Add justin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by justin
Tracklist looks very appetizing. I'd like to hear. Soundcloud linky no work. How you doin system?

You can download it from my server, here:

http://www.sushipunk.net/Mixes/Distant%20Places.mp3

Old Post Jan-24-2013 23:00  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
justin
bana na-na

Oh wow! That worked pretty good. Thank yoo999!

Old Post Jan-25-2013 03:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for justin Click here to Send justin a Private Message Add justin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Wow, what can i say? This mix is very, very good. If someone who knew nothing of trance or ever listened to it would def be recommended by me. The first track by solar fields is their best recent ambient track to date, so good pick there. I'm not a big fan of Psychedelic trance or Prog pay either but these tracks takes the cake. The crisp baseline in the 2nd track just goes really well with the first song, great for introduction. This mix is just pure bliss from start to finish. Flawless mixing with great flow and I couldn't hear a break in energy all through out. Also this mix stands out from the rest of the wannabe's in here. Good job bro, please make another progressive mix. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers/

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Jan-28-2013 21:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Thanks, but don't expect a new progressive mix any time soon...

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jan-29-2013 13:41  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss - Distant Places [Progressive Trance]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNice Progressive with Dreamy Vocals [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJames Holden - "Nothing (93 Returning Mix)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread