Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > American Juggalo
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
phyrrus
Senior tranceaddict

American Juggalo

American Juggalo from Sean Dunne on Vimeo.

A very well made and entertaining film documenting the "often mocked and misunderstood" subculture of Juggalos, which, it turns out is not a far cry from Mike Judge's Idiocracy. Personally I hope somebody out there realizes the lulz potential here and funds these guys to make a feature film.

EDIT: video partially NSFW

Last edited by phyrrus on Aug-17-2012 at 03:08

Old Post Oct-14-2011 00:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for phyrrus Click here to Send phyrrus a Private Message Add phyrrus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

hahahahah oh man i'm 18 minuts in this is so funny
dude has a sign around his neck "21 year old virgin. No STDs! Plz help"
interviewing him
"yeah i'm just tryin to get laid. this is the gathering. the place to do it."
-"you think it's gonna happen?"
"knowing me? haha nahh"
-"why not?"
"knowing me! i'm isannee man. i like to stab people!" *stabbing motion with hand*

Old Post Oct-14-2011 00:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

tits at 1:39

Old Post Oct-14-2011 02:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by malek
tits at 1:39

do not want.

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Oct-14-2011 02:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
phyrrus
Senior tranceaddict

watching this for the second time and I really don't know what to make of it. on the one hand there are cogent, seemingly normal people that I could probably hold a conversation with (18:00, 2:40), while on the other there are people who have this deranged look in their eyes like they're just acting a certain way because that's what they think is normal (6:30, 16:30, 19:30). something tells me the jugalettes are way more fucked up than their male counterparts.

Old Post Oct-14-2011 02:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for phyrrus Click here to Send phyrrus a Private Message Add phyrrus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Love the girl with the dead tooth who says she's not on any drugs yet can't put together a cogent sentence in anything resembling the English language.

Old Post Oct-14-2011 03:04  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
Love the girl with the dead tooth who says she's not on any drugs yet can't put together a cogent sentence in anything resembling the English language.

Which part of Rochester is she from?

Old Post Oct-14-2011 03:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

The part where all the Bears fans live.

Old Post Oct-14-2011 03:09  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

"I wanna find a skinny bitch, and make her fat. And then, we can lose weight together, and bond. Yeah."

Old Post Oct-14-2011 03:11  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Old Post Oct-14-2011 03:20  Ireland
shaw
RIP

Old Post Oct-14-2011 03:24 
srussell0018
Chaostician

DJMF

Old Post Oct-14-2011 03:27  Ireland

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > American Juggalo
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBeautiful Melody, Help ID [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDarude - "Out Of Control" (Back For More) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread