Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
basilisk
Ektoplazm

01 :: Master Margherita - Wooper (7:50)
02 :: DarkShire - Rain Forest Part 1 (6:54)
03 :: Dark Elf - Apocalipse Angels (7:18)
04 :: Septagram - Power Cell (8:03)
05 :: Paranoize - Fucking Evil Noize (Claw Remix) (7:00)
06 :: Bash vs Serial Freak vs A3k - Zapping In Da Night (7:03)
07 :: Agressive Mood - Blueberry (7:24)
08 :: Serial Freak vs A3k - Goa King Fish (7:24)
09 :: Ergot - Introspective Substance (8:05)
10 :: Anakoluth - 8 Cubits (7:56)

Simmetry And Kaos marks the debut of Mind Experience, a netlabel founded by A3k and Serial Freak. This global compilation features menacing material from producers based in Greece, Portugal, Switzerland, Israel, and Brazil. Simmetry And Kaos emphasizes the dark side of psychedelic trance without being monotonous—it also contains a couple of excursions into deeper realms of night music, particularly evident in the case of Anakoluth’s eerie closer. Septagram provides one of his strongest offerings yet and the Claw remix of an old Paranoize favourite is not to be missed. This release has been mastered by Bash and artwork has been provided by D-Sign.

Download it here in MP3 and WAV format:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/simmetry-and-kaos/

Old Post Jun-02-2008 02:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

Sounds interesting....I'll give it a listen.

Old Post Jun-06-2008 01:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

anyone have any progressive sets

Old Post Jun-06-2008 03:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

Go here: http://pangeaproductions.org/

Then get all the mixes by Labyrinth and Kameleon.

Enjoy

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Jun-06-2008 05:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

Here is a set I recorded for Eilo.Org Radio from Bulgaria!

Enjoy the tunes and feel free to live comments .

http://eilo.org/index.php?downloadf...n6%2BR5AEvkc%3D

Tracklist:

1. Monoroom - Memory Inc Part II (Gui Boratto Rmx)
2. Albert Vorne - Ravens Over My Rave (Ozgur Can Rmx)
3. Beatkrush- Piece Of Mind (Original Mix)
4. Andrew Technique - Highspirit (Original Mix)
5. Jay Lumen - Passion Glory (Original Mix)
6. David West - Welsh Morphology (Charles Gudagafva Remix)
7. Evil Hinko - Gedankenhochsprung (Robert Babicz Remix)
8. Luke Porter - Correspondence (Stuart C Rmx)
9. FM Radio Gods - I Cry (Electro Mix)
10. Dmarinos - Into The Trees (Dousk & Andree Eskay Remix)
11. Rob Mooney - Isolate The Target (Original Mix)
12. FM Radio Gods - Bite The Dust (Original Mix)
13. David Forbes & Michael Patterson - Teknika (DJ Remy Rmx)
14. Tegma - What The Fuzz (Original Mix)
15. Moussa Clarke - Regret (Daniel Lindeberg Rmx)
16. Par Grindvik - Do Us Part (Len Faki Rmx)
17. Solead - Chocolatemilk (Original Mix)

GREETINGS FROM PARIS!!!

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Jun-06-2008 16:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shankar Click here to Send Shankar a Private Message Visit Shankar's homepage! Add Shankar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

01 :: Reika - Message (1:16)
02 :: Le Guide - AEIOU (7:06)
03 :: Deep South - The Deep Twisted South (7:18)
04 :: Airffect - New World (8:42)
05 :: Undertaker - Insane (6:53)
06 :: Erofex - Neuroforce (7:26)
07 :: Malice In Wonderland - Through The Looking Glass (7:16)
08 :: Lattus vs Deep South vs Le Guide - Messengers (6:49)
09 :: Lattus - Bad Habit (7:30)
10 :: Plaxius - Pentapolar (8:11)
11 :: Dark Fox - Hello Neo (8:01)
12 :: Erofex - Last Message (1:52)

Neurotrance Records proudly presents Messengers, a sonic tonic for everyone lost in the routines of city living. Compiled by Erofex, this conceptual release features dark and driving psytrance from the South American underground. Through the use of rippling bass lines, electric leads, hypnotic atmospheres, and numerous spoken samples keyed to the theme of the release, these producers seek to convey a message about preserving the essential qualities of life in spite of the darkness of the material world.

Download it for free in MP3 and WAV:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/messengers/

Old Post Jun-06-2008 19:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by basilisk

01 :: Master Margherita - Wooper (7:50)
02 :: DarkShire - Rain Forest Part 1 (6:54)
03 :: Dark Elf - Apocalipse Angels (7:18)
04 :: Septagram - Power Cell (8:03)
05 :: Paranoize - Fucking Evil Noize (Claw Remix) (7:00)
06 :: Bash vs Serial Freak vs A3k - Zapping In Da Night (7:03)
07 :: Agressive Mood - Blueberry (7:24)
08 :: Serial Freak vs A3k - Goa King Fish (7:24)
09 :: Ergot - Introspective Substance (8:05)
10 :: Anakoluth - 8 Cubits (7:56)

Simmetry And Kaos marks the debut of Mind Experience, a netlabel founded by A3k and Serial Freak. This global compilation features menacing material from producers based in Greece, Portugal, Switzerland, Israel, and Brazil. Simmetry And Kaos emphasizes the dark side of psychedelic trance without being monotonous—it also contains a couple of excursions into deeper realms of night music, particularly evident in the case of Anakoluth’s eerie closer. Septagram provides one of his strongest offerings yet and the Claw remix of an old Paranoize favourite is not to be missed. This release has been mastered by Bash and artwork has been provided by D-Sign.

Download it here in MP3 and WAV format:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/simmetry-and-kaos/

Good stuff. Thanks again!

Old Post Jun-22-2008 15:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MusicMatters
Senior tranceaddict

I don't know if this album has been mentioned already but I am really into this recently....

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/dej/dej1cd018.html

Old Post Jun-25-2008 02:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MusicMatters Click here to Send MusicMatters a Private Message Add MusicMatters to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

Not to lead this thread astray, but I was just wondering what everyone's best psy event they've ever been to in person was? State your case when you have some secs....

I haven't travelled outside of Canada to go to a psy party but I have been to a few memorable ones here in Canada.

My best overall was Eclipse last year. It was my first, and planning for it not to be my last. Being with such a diverse crowd (from everywhere) to collectively get into the music in the outdoors is such a unique - but positive - event. And being in Ottawa now, it's way closer.

But I have to mention also GMS at System. What a perfect place and vibe to listen to psy music. Goosebumps I had.

Old Post Jun-27-2008 21:59  Canada
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

I've only done one big festival (or rather, have only been to the same festival numerous times) which is Earthcore in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. That's always good fun, but it's more to do with the company I keep when I head there, since I catch up with my friend that got me in to psy when I go.

That being said, the festival itself is pretty bloody awesome. The first one I went to had J00F, Michele Adamson, Protoculture, Raja Ram, plus a whole host of others I can't remember (it was 2 years ago). 3 day party out in the middle of nowhere. Stinking hot, but the chai tent was brewing some great stuff, and there was a truck going round spraying water on people for the fun of it. Definitely a cracker of an event with a great vibe.

There's a regular club night I go to here in Sydney called Evolve which isn't bad. Problem is it can be rather empty some nights, especially over the winter. At least it gives me my psy fix quite regularly.

If you're in Vancouver (yes I know this is the TOTA bit, but I may as well mention it), there was a regular (ie every Friday) night called Organix in some tiny club, although I can't for the life of me remember where the hell it was. I remember it was rather on the edge of the dodgy part of town. However, that being said, both times I went there, it was a great atmosphere inside.

I guess in the end, what makes a party is the vibe. The music is just a bonus.

Old Post Jun-30-2008 10:51  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by marcusus
....had J00F, Michele Adamson, Protoculture, Raja Ram, plus a whole host of others I can't remember ....

Nice lineup. I'd enjoy hearing J00F playing at a full on Psy event....

Old Post Jun-30-2008 22:01  Canada
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Tunnel Rat
Nice lineup. I'd enjoy hearing J00F playing at a full on Psy event....

He's doing a club night this Friday. Last time he played at this club in November last year it was a fairly good psy set.

Old Post Jul-01-2008 11:13  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrack played by dj code [2008] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMilan Lieskovsky - Elenya [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread