Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bARTovsky
Supreme tranceaddict

i just csnat fuckit cant h fuck you guyd sesome i kurk fir focing fr=oreverferrrrrrr yea babbeeee d=swim akog now that king id here to droen you bitcheessssssss,

Old Post Oct-28-2009 10:08  India
Click Here to See the Profile for bARTovsky Click here to Send bARTovsky a Private Message Add bARTovsky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
v-vaughn
Euphonic Addict

quote:
Originally posted by cmccann87
the sander afterparty started too early and ends at ridiculous times :SD Cheers

Sander FT-serious-W.

Old Post Oct-28-2009 23:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for v-vaughn Click here to Send v-vaughn a Private Message Add v-vaughn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cmccann87
Supreme tranceaddict

Q107 Halloween party kicked my ass after a 60 hour work week ... GOd damnz internship and the drinkss tickets .. Amen to a weekend full of techno Cheers to all and to all a goodnight

Old Post Oct-31-2009 08:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cmccann87 Click here to Send cmccann87 a Private Message Add cmccann87 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

wooo-haw!

nightdreamer

Old Post Oct-31-2009 11:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

Re: I'm sauced...

quote:
Originally posted by Owen M
that is all.

edit: I love HaalAloweeen.

1 fuckin ryeark.!

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Nov-01-2009 07:39  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

i was a mess last night...not for HaalAloweeen, but in celebration of this threads 1 year anniversary lol.

nightdreamer

Old Post Nov-01-2009 22:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ania_xox
let me drive

last night i went out with 4 friends and we all got retarded... my boyfriend was the most fucked out of everyone

he kept walking in front of the live band and dancing, but only when the band took breaks and there was no music playing

In an attempt to tell people that he was very open and up-front, he announced with a great bellow that he always gives a "full frontal"

And this morning he presented me with my best friends digital camera which "had been stolen" last night at the bar, but had actually made its way into his coat pocket for the entire night WHILE he was on the floor under tables, looking for it

Some dance to remember ~ Some dance to forget

Old Post Nov-01-2009 22:14  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ania_xox Click here to Send Ania_xox a Private Message Add Ania_xox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

text from smuncky sat night

"Oxyg you gotta text jill withi this. You better fuck it hard k miti."

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Nov-03-2009 00:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy

i don't even know what i wanted to say by that, ROFL

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Nov-03-2009 05:07  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by smuncky
i don't even know what i wanted to say by that, ROFL

it sounds so dirty.. in a way that makes no sense

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Nov-03-2009 05:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sugar_sparkles
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy

hahaha the "you better fuck it hard" part sounds dirty for sure lol

Old Post Nov-03-2009 05:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sugar_sparkles Click here to Send sugar_sparkles a Private Message Add sugar_sparkles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

I peed about 6 times in the last 3 hours.

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Nov-03-2009 05:25  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[3] Looking for title please help!!! [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMike G - Bellslut [Dorigen Music] [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread