Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.09.06. Labour Day Weekend... Platform + Footwork present SPEEDY J!
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
CODE
Supreme tranceaddict

lol

Old Post Aug-13-2009 08:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CODE Click here to Send CODE a Private Message Visit CODE's homepage! Add CODE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

AfknMAZING!

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Aug-13-2009 12:23  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
She_Fitz
He was into rocks....

I am apparently missing everything... lol.

Old Post Aug-13-2009 19:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for She_Fitz Click here to Send She_Fitz a Private Message Add She_Fitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
flavor
I am f**king amazing

YES!!!

I was so hoping footy would get a sick booking for this nite!!!!

Old Post Aug-13-2009 20:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for flavor Click here to Send flavor a Private Message Add flavor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeleteFromUsers
Supreme tranceaddict

Bloody awesome. I still remember the night he was here last and I missed it because I had no idea what he sounded like. I still regret that.

Great substitution for LoL.

This seems to be the Golden Gate set. Great quality if it is:
Speedy J LivePA @ Epiphany Eve at Golden Gate 2008

Hard to find his live sets.

Old Post Aug-14-2009 23:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DeleteFromUsers Click here to Send DeleteFromUsers a Private Message Add DeleteFromUsers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CODE
Supreme tranceaddict

ya i have a feeling this party is gonna bring alot of people out of reitrement.

There is nothing like a SPeedy J performance. The crowd that shows up
is also always amazing. Everyone going bananas!!!!!

Old Post Aug-14-2009 23:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CODE Click here to Send CODE a Private Message Visit CODE's homepage! Add CODE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

Now this is a fuckin labour day party!

He was absolutely relentless last time. I still remember moving in to my current place that day & then dropping everything as soon as it was all in the door to catch him at FW & it was completely worth it.

FYI, that Golden Gate set is a great representation of what went on last time he was here.

Old Post Aug-15-2009 14:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FOOTWORK
tranceaddict

Flyer & full info posted..

Old Post Aug-17-2009 19:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for FOOTWORK Click here to Send FOOTWORK a Private Message Visit FOOTWORK's homepage! Add FOOTWORK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

quote:
Originally posted by The Ear

He was absolutely relentless last time.

Damn, that said, I'm kinda tempted towards going now...

Old Post Aug-17-2009 20:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mnemonic. Click here to Send mnemonic. a Private Message Add mnemonic. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

Dreams really do come true...

Old Post Aug-18-2009 01:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Espresso
Sans Le Title

Bonkers!

Old Post Aug-18-2009 19:31  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for Espresso Click here to Send Espresso a Private Message Add Espresso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravist
Scratch Addict

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Old Post Aug-19-2009 07:12  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravist Click here to Send Ravist a Private Message Add Ravist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.09.06. Labour Day Weekend... Platform + Footwork present SPEEDY J!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDee Robert - I Believe [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJosh One vs. King Britt - "Contemplation" (Club Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread