Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

Just noticed that my phone not going to sleep

Guess I'll be replacing this one in the morning.

Old Post Oct-12-2010 03:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by jester
Just noticed that my phone not going to sleep

Guess I'll be replacing this one in the morning.

You mean sleep mode, or just powersaver?

Old Post Oct-12-2010 04:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
You mean sleep mode, or just powersaver?

Whatever feature that turns the screen off after 20 secs.

Old Post Oct-12-2010 13:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by jester
Whatever feature that turns the screen off after 20 secs.

That's your backlight settings...just make sure you have that set to turn off before you make yourself seem silly complaining..heh

Old Post Oct-12-2010 15:57  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Playa24_7
Supreme tranceaddict

I don't know much about this, but I'm trying to help out a friend.

Is there a way to block a PING from another blackberry?

This guy keeps constantly trying to get her to add him to BBM, so she just keeps deleting the message. Obviously it's annoying when it just keeps coming back again and again.

Any ideas?

Old Post Oct-13-2010 02:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Playa24_7 Click here to Send Playa24_7 a Private Message Add Playa24_7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by Playa24_7

This guy keeps constantly trying to get her to add him to BBM, so she just keeps deleting the message. Obviously it's annoying when it just keeps coming back again and again.

Any ideas?

When you DENY the request, there is a check box to ignore future invitations from that PIN...

Old Post Oct-13-2010 03:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by Playa24_7

Any ideas?

I'm pretty sure one of the options is "ignore future requests" when you block/delete someone.

Old Post Oct-13-2010 03:55  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by magikb
LOL, now that would be a sweet deal and you would need to share if they ever did that

Well, I tried...called up Retentions, explained my side, complained a little, told them I had previously gotten $330 in credits, and that I wanted a Torch. I couldn't get a new Torch instead of the credits....

Instead I GOT TWO TORCHES!!! One for me and one for my brother, AND I get to keep my two 9700s that I already have... so those are only 9months used, I could easily sell those badboys for $300 each... And NO contract extension!

Last edited by Mach X on Oct-13-2010 at 04:28

Old Post Oct-13-2010 03:58  Canada
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
Well, I tried...called up Retentions, explained my side, complained a little and I couldn't a new Torch instead of the credits....

I GOT TWO TORCHES!!! One for me and one for my brother, AND I get to keep my two 9700s that I already have... so those are only 9months used, I could easily sell those badboys for $300 each... And NO contract extension!

FUGG OFFFF! NO!

Old Post Oct-13-2010 03:59  United Arab Emirates
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
FUGG OFFFF! NO!

Oh yes I did!

Old Post Oct-13-2010 04:00  Canada
Jem_hadar
I remember...

HOLY CRAP! You're like a rogers retentions super human!!

DAMN dude. Holy crap! You know how to argue and complain effectively as hell.

Old Post Oct-13-2010 11:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moral Hazard
Oppressing the 99%

Rogers customer retentions are actually a pretty easy touch. Just remain professional but firm. Treat the person on the other end of the line with respect and you'll be shocked how well they respond. Ultimately, my torches cost me $50 combined and I scored 30% off my cable service and 15% off my interweb for two years. Also, as with all negotiations; formulate your range of numbers before going in and have both your arguments and counters to their rebutles planned before you call.

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
lol, i love it when moral feels the need to lay the smack down

Old Post Oct-13-2010 12:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Moral Hazard Click here to Send Moral Hazard a Private Message Add Moral Hazard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp with this old chill-house song [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProbspot - Blueberry (Mix Cut) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread