Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Kate Bush vs Infusion - Running up that hill
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
starglider
Supreme tranceaddict

Perhaps, at least, Infusion's finest work to date. Although the Bjork - Pagan Poetry remix comes close in my view. This view may not be shared by others.

Old Post Jun-05-2004 03:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for starglider Click here to Send starglider a Private Message Add starglider to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
waXology
Bookafuckin'shea

agreed... tunage

cant wait for Renaissance Winter Ball next weekend Infusion and Zabelia

Old Post Jun-05-2004 05:05  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for waXology Click here to Send waXology a Private Message Add waXology to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PEZ68
Progressive Resistance

* got a white too *

One of my fav tune last year

Old Post Jun-05-2004 09:53  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PEZ68 Click here to Send PEZ68 a Private Message Add PEZ68 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shamez214
Chasing the Cool

let me steal this moment from you now

i'd pay any price just to get that back.

Old Post Jun-05-2004 15:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shamez214 Click here to Send Shamez214 a Private Message Visit Shamez214's homepage! Add Shamez214 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

quote:
Originally posted by Az
just like to reiterate how fucking amazing this track is
best track ever

Well wouldn't put it at best ever but definitely top 20 in my list. I think I'll go throw it on for old times sake.

Old Post Jun-05-2004 16:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

very nice track.. its got a constant smooth flow going for it

much different than the dumonde mix

Old Post Jun-05-2004 16:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_alucard
Supreme tranceaddict

tune along with there remix of truly

Old Post Jun-05-2004 22:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_alucard Click here to Send dj_alucard a Private Message Visit dj_alucard's homepage! Add dj_alucard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Digital Aura
Project5 Guru

Behold, my arse.

how did this one get revived?

Massive choon though!

Old Post Jun-05-2004 23:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Digital Aura Click here to Send Digital Aura a Private Message Visit Digital Aura's homepage! Add Digital Aura to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
speedracer_mec
DeepHouse & Progressive

oakenfold has been playin this tune since last yr.....u noobs

Old Post Jun-05-2004 23:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for speedracer_mec Click here to Send speedracer_mec a Private Message Add speedracer_mec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bernd_Gradish
99.9% of edm sucks!!!

quote:
Originally posted by speedracer_mec
oakenfold has been playin this tune since last yr.....u noobs

WTF? Ever checked how old this thread is?

J-E-R-K

Old Post Jun-05-2004 23:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Bernd_Gradish Click here to Send Bernd_Gradish a Private Message Add Bernd_Gradish to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
speedracer_mec
DeepHouse & Progressive

quote:
Originally posted by Mysterio
WTF? Ever checked how old this thread is?

J-E-R-K

oops

i was lazy

Old Post Jun-06-2004 00:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for speedracer_mec Click here to Send speedracer_mec a Private Message Add speedracer_mec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Az
took me all the way back

quote:
Originally posted by Digital Aura
how did this one get revived?

Massive choon though!

I revived it because I was pissed, and it's the best track ever

Speedracer Mec:, just to make you feel like a fool, I made this thread two months before Oakenfold started playing it

Old Post Jun-06-2004 00:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Az Click here to Send Az a Private Message Add Az to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Kate Bush vs Infusion - Running up that hill
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAmbient/Trance tune id please [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul Oakenfold - Southern Sun (Tiesto Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread