Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > 2016 MMW (3/15 - 3/20) WMC (3/21- 3/24) Party Thread
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
Any speculation for Friday at trade? Ra says same label downstairs and upstairs. I'm hoping it's dynamic. I know plot usually does life and death so that wouldn't be at trade.

If there is even a prayer of a chance its Diynamic, its beyond worth that 15 bucks, I just would imagine Solomun doing a bigger venue for miami being at the height of his popularity right now (even though i know he is doing trade tomorrow).

Carl Craig has Detroit Love back at Trade for the Wednesday on gigatools so no change from last year there. Only labels coming to mind are Desolat or Defected that can host two rooms.

Old Post Jan-21-2016 01:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl384923 Click here to Send cl384923 a Private Message Add cl384923 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

Separately, would seem Innervisions and Maeve all skipping this year or at the very least Dixon and Mano Le Tough based on their schedules having them in Australia for 3/18 - 3/20 weekend.

Old Post Jan-21-2016 01:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl384923 Click here to Send cl384923 a Private Message Add cl384923 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923
If there is even a prayer of a chance its Diynamic, its beyond worth that 15 bucks, I just would imagine Solomun doing a bigger venue for miami being at the height of his popularity right now (even though i know he is doing trade tomorrow).

Carl Craig has Detroit Love back at Trade for the Wednesday on gigatools so no change from last year there. Only labels coming to mind are Desolat or Defected that can host two rooms.
qualtiy over quantity possibly. After seeing do tennis absolutely destroy the tiny pickle iii points weekend (fuck what a great party) I wouldn't be surprised. One can wish I guess.

Dixon usually only does last resort if anything, so I'm not surprised inner visions won't be in town. After Solomon, hosh, adtiatique and David August all played trade this year, and imho it's one is the best spots, as I said one can only wish

Last edited by Faceplant on Jan-21-2016 at 03:01

Old Post Jan-21-2016 02:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Huff22
tranceaddict

Gents, Paradise presale tickets:

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?795562

Old Post Jan-21-2016 15:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Huff22 Click here to Send Huff22 a Private Message Add Huff22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:

I don't think Diynamic is coming either from what I heard. That was months ago though something could've changed.

Like I told you guys after conference last year, you're going to see Miami start to dwindle at this time.

Old Post Jan-21-2016 16:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Get lost tickets of trust just went on sale!

Last year was easially top 3 if not THE best party I ever been to.

Last edited by Faceplant on Jan-21-2016 at 20:33

Old Post Jan-21-2016 19:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BPM_PHL
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
Get lost tickets of trust just went on sale!

Last year was easially too 3 if not THE best party I ever been to.

Most definitely.

Day Zero this year topped it for production value, but those 24 hours of music we're the best I've danced to.

Old Post Jan-21-2016 20:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BPM_PHL Click here to Send BPM_PHL a Private Message Add BPM_PHL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

Still early but anybody hear of anything not listed? Few interesting things I've seen:

3/16 - Dusky at Treehouse
3/17 - Suara at Shore Club, All Gone Pete Tong at Surf (w/Andrea Oliva, Joris, Jackmaster, etc), Paradise at TBA
3/19 - Luciano Hideout Dayclub (lol)not sure how thats going to be a day club

Old Post Jan-29-2016 04:31  United States
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Purchasing Get Lost ticket NOW...

Old Post Jan-29-2016 17:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Huff22
tranceaddict

quote:
Still early but anybody hear of anything not listed? Few interesting things I've seen:

3/16 - Dusky at Treehouse
3/17 - Suara at Shore Club, All Gone Pete Tong at Surf (w/Andrea Oliva, Joris, Jackmaster, etc), Paradise at TBA
3/19 - Luciano Hideout Dayclub (lol)not sure how thats going to be a day club

Pete Tong PArty is as B2B, Joris B2B Kolsch looks interesting...

Old Post Jan-29-2016 19:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Huff22 Click here to Send Huff22 a Private Message Add Huff22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by Huff22
Pete Tong PArty is as B2B, Joris B2B Kolsch looks interesting...

jackmaster b2b avh is a match up.

Old Post Jan-29-2016 19:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

So excited for this year...but our plans have changed a bit and we will be in town for WMC week (3/23-3/27) not MMW week as previously booked.

Oh well, still going to be a fun time.

Will miss Essential on 3/19 (By FAR my favorite party last year). Still plan on maximizing our schedule and pumped as events are trickling in all day.

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Jan-29-2016 20:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > 2016 MMW (3/15 - 3/20) WMC (3/21- 3/24) Party Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMen Of Noise - Stop The Violence (Basic Implant Remix) [Toneman] [Toneman 14] [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUtah Saints - "Star" (Red Jerry Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread