Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
boris_the_bear
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by leph555

yeah.

Old Post Mar-06-2010 08:30  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for boris_the_bear Click here to Send boris_the_bear a Private Message Add boris_the_bear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leph555
dementia depleted

plz

Old Post Mar-10-2010 15:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jupiterone
housin' guide

(i want)

Last edited by jupiterone on Mar-10-2010 at 18:20

Old Post Mar-10-2010 17:54  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for jupiterone Click here to Send jupiterone a Private Message Add jupiterone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I haven't taken a picture of my car in a while. It's gotten slightly more ghetto over the years. Either way I'm still reppin a 2003 Ford Focus SE. It's actually a pretty nice car. I've only logged 76,000m on it so we'll see once it gets to 100k+, but for right now it runs smoothly.

Old Post Mar-10-2010 18:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

People shit talking Minis:

My girlfriend has one (lulz?) and I have to say that thing is a blast to drive. It handles extremely well, almost sticking to the asphalt, it's BOMB on the gas mileage, will fit in virtually any parking spot (great for those living in a big city), and considering it's size the storage is unbelievable. Before I got my GTI I was looking at getting a racing spec Mini S, the only thing that stopped me was realizing that I would be extremely uncomfortable driving the car day after day given my height. In summary, if you're not too tall (fledz, myself, etc) a Mini is a dope car.

Old Post Mar-10-2010 18:29  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Capitalizt
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by leph555

I just had an accident in my pants.

Old Post Mar-10-2010 18:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Capitalizt Click here to Send Capitalizt a Private Message Add Capitalizt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by bas
In summary, if you're not too tall (fledz, myself, etc) a Mini is a dope car.

Hell Muffin' Yeah!

How tall are you, Bas?

Old Post Mar-10-2010 19:15  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
epicaricacy
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by bas

My girlfriend has one (lulz?) and I have to say that thing is a blast to drive. It handles extremely well, almost sticking to the asphalt, it's BOMB on the gas mileage, will fit in virtually any parking spot (great for those living in a big city), and considering it's size the storage is unbelievable. Before I got my GTI I was looking at getting a racing spec Mini S, the only thing that stopped me was realizing that I would be extremely uncomfortable driving the car day after day given my height. In summary, if you're not too tall (fledz, myself, etc) a Mini is a dope car.

i was going to say...i test drove an SS for fun (lol SS) and being the same height as you, fuuuuuuck that.

Old Post Mar-10-2010 19:20  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for epicaricacy Click here to Send epicaricacy a Private Message Add epicaricacy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

Sure the mini is cool....but cone on, the fiat 500 is even cooler! And it drives jsut as well...especially the Abarth SS, that ones just insane...wil give a Cooper S a run for its money any day of the week.

EDIT:
This is how i imagine Fledz would have to drive a small car

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=17c_1267713181

Old Post Mar-10-2010 19:22  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zewad
This is my custom status.

These aren't my pics, but other than the front plate this is exactly what I drive.

Old Post Mar-10-2010 19:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zewad Click here to Send Zewad a Private Message Add Zewad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leph555
dementia depleted

quote:
Originally posted by Zewad

These aren't my pics, but other than the front plate this is exactly what I drive.

do you have also have a shotgun in the backseat?

Old Post Mar-10-2010 20:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bas

My ex-wife had (well, has) one... and I'll agree, the Cooper S is a fuckin' blast to drive.

Old Post Mar-11-2010 00:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Armin @ Amnesia (epic tune !!!!!!!) [2007] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGeorgio Moroder vs Jam & Spoon - The Chase [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread