Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Um ok fuck that, I'm totally gonna get a golf. It REALLY has everything standard. Leather seating, bluetooth, trip computer, plus all the other shit I want. For much less money. Also a slightly bigger engine. VROOM VROOM.

http://www.barrievw.ca/Vehicles/201...ions.aspx?lng=2

(Select the 2.5L Highline model)

OMG WANT NOW.

Old Post Jul-14-2010 16:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Um ok fuck that, I'm totally gonna get a golf. It REALLY has everything standard. Leather seating, bluetooth, trip computer, plus all the other shit I want. For much less money. Also a slightly bigger engine. VROOM VROOM.

http://www.barrievw.ca/Vehicles/201...ions.aspx?lng=2

(Select the 2.5L Highline model)

OMG WANT NOW.

LOL bitch gonna get a golf.

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Jul-14-2010 16:18  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

glolf

Old Post Jul-14-2010 17:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenkieee
mighty real

I'm going for a test drive in a few days. Got a job that includes a lease car. Keeping certain aspects in mind, I'm leaning towards a Honda Civic Hybrid.

It's got nice interior:

And the car itself ain't too bad looking either:

Though, not white. I'm thinking black, with beige leather seatings.

Old Post Jul-14-2010 20:56  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenkieee Click here to Send Frenkieee a Private Message Add Frenkieee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

What other choices do you have?

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Jul-14-2010 21:50  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenkieee
mighty real

quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
What other choices do you have?

I can go for every car I want, as long as it's within budget (or just over budget).

It all depends on a thing called 'bijtelling'. Google Translate calls it aggregation, I don't know if the US have something like it. It comes down to this: every lease car has either 14%, 20% or 25% bijtelling, depending on its energy efficiency, emissions, etc. You'll have to take that percentage of the catalog price, divide it by twelve, and than take a percentage of the tax scale you're in (30% in my case) and that's what you'll have to pay per month.

For example: a car with a catalog price of 25000 and 20% bijtelling will cost me an additional ((25000*0.2)/12)*.3 = 125 euro per month.

This particular car has only 14% bijtelling, and with a catalog price of 26000 it'll cost me 91 euro per month, and is just 20 euro above my actual budget.

Some other cars that are budget efficient: Volkswagen Polo Bluemotion, Volkswagen Golf Bluemotion (though they have little accessories, or else I'll be paying a lot extra), Toyota Auris Hybrid (which is quite nice since it's a 1.8).

Another car I'm seriously interested in is a Seat Leon, though it's 20% and it doesn't come with automatic gear, something I'm really preferring since I'm going to be in a lot of slow moving traffic.

But you were just saying it because you were about to reply something like "Then I would definitely pick one of those other choices because a Civic sucks monkeyballs", right?

Old Post Jul-15-2010 17:39  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenkieee Click here to Send Frenkieee a Private Message Add Frenkieee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by Frenkieee
I can go for every car I want, as long as it's within budget (or just over budget).

It all depends on a thing called 'bijtelling'. Google Translate calls it aggregation, I don't know if the US have something like it. It comes down to this: every lease car has either 14%, 20% or 25% bijtelling, depending on its energy efficiency, emissions, etc. You'll have to take that percentage of the catalog price, divide it by twelve, and than take a percentage of the tax scale you're in (30% in my case) and that's what you'll have to pay per month.

For example: a car with a catalog price of 25000 and 20% bijtelling will cost me an additional ((25000*0.2)/12)*.3 = 125 euro per month.

This particular car has only 14% bijtelling, and with a catalog price of 26000 it'll cost me 91 euro per month, and is just 20 euro above my actual budget.

Some other cars that are budget efficient: Volkswagen Polo Bluemotion, Volkswagen Golf Bluemotion (though they have little accessories, or else I'll be paying a lot extra), Toyota Auris Hybrid (which is quite nice since it's a 1.8).

Another car I'm seriously interested in is a Seat Leon, though it's 20% and it doesn't come with automatic gear, something I'm really preferring since I'm going to be in a lot of slow moving traffic.

But you were just saying it because you were about to reply something like "Then I would definitely pick one of those other choices because a Civic sucks monkeyballs", right?

In your explanation, the "bijtelling" in English would be a tax or tariff. I could be wrong though, but that is what I get from the explanation and context you give.

On that note, Fiat 500 Abarth? VW GTD?

quote:
Originally posted by bas

Old Post Jul-15-2010 18:18  Russia
Frenkieee
mighty real

quote:
In your explanation, the "bijtelling" in English would be a tax or tariff. I could be wrong though, but that is what I get from the explanation and context you give.

On that note, Fiat 500 Abarth? VW GTD?

Yeah, it's an additional tax you have to pay. Could've just said that

Couldn't find an Abarth, but that one doesn't even exist on the official Dutch website of Fiat. Looking at other 500's, those aren't really the type of car I'm looking for. It would be nice to have space for other passengers.

The GTD is really nice, but expensive as fuck (like almost every other VW), plus it's in the 25% range.

Old Post Jul-15-2010 18:36  Netherlands
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Yeah, it's an additional tax you have to pay. Could've just said that

Couldn't find an Abarth, but that one doesn't even exist on the official Dutch website of Fiat. Lookint at other 500's, those aren't really the type of car I'm looking for. It would be nice to have space for other passengers.

The GTD is really nice, but expensive as fuck (like almost every other VW), plus it's in the 25% range.

I figured the 500 Abarth would be available in the Netherlands! Obviously I was wrong. It fits 1 other passenger. How many more you need? lol

How is the tax determined?!

Oh and I missed the "civic sucks monkeyballs" comment earlier. I am just not big on FWD. I have one right now, but only out of necessity. Otherwise, AWD or RWD only.

quote:
Originally posted by bas

Old Post Jul-15-2010 18:58  Russia
Frenkieee
mighty real

quote:
I figured the 500 Abarth would be available in the Netherlands! Obviously I was wrong. It fits 1 other passenger. How many more you need? lol

How is the tax determined?!

Oh and I missed the "civic sucks monkeyballs" comment earlier. I am just not big on FWD. I have one right now, but only out of necessity. Otherwise, AWD or RWD only.

Well some more passengers would be nice, as I'm going to be using it for personal stuff too (going out, football matches, etc.).

The tax is always 25%, unless it is environmentally friendly (due to lower CO2 emissions and the likes). The more friendly, the less %. Or I can choose to drive less than 500km a year for personal use, than I wouldn't have to pay any tax. But that is not going to work out for me.

I haven't driven that many cars before, so I wouldn't know a whole lot about the differences in FWD/AWD/RWD.

Last edited by Frenkieee on Jul-15-2010 at 21:04

Old Post Jul-15-2010 19:20  Netherlands
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I'm not even close to buying a car and I'm already shopping for wheels, lol.

Old Post Jul-15-2010 20:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Well some more passengers would be nice, as I'm going to be using it for personal stuff too (going out, football matches, etc.).

The tax is always 25%, unless it is environmentally friendly (due to lower CO2 emissions and the likes). The more friendly, the less %. Or I can choose to drive less than 500km a year for personal use, than I wouldn't have to pay any tax. But that is not going to work out for me.

I haven't driven that many cars before, so I wouldn't know a whole lot about the differences in FWD/AWD/RWD.

F = Front, A = All, and R = Rear. It basically comes down to the handling characteristics that I prefer. To each their own though.

Ah that makes sense. How is the GTD not environmentally friendly? It is a clean diesel (BlueMotion) vehicle.

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
I'm not even close to buying a car and I'm already shopping for wheels, lol.

lol I need to get some for my car. They are pretty lame.

quote:
Originally posted by bas

Old Post Jul-15-2010 21:30  Russia

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2001-2004 Tribal Prog ID (Vocal - It's out of control, weighing down in my soul) [2013] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Squad - "Licht und Schall" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread