Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
w_ashley
sound of music

I was driving this today.. actually had more accelleration and breaking power than I expected. It is a tight car to drive in and its steering control is a little tight, windshield got way too much sun for my height but a good car imo. I think it is made for smaller people though. Enjoyed driving it though. Key on this one is accelleration and breaking though. It was in much better health than my grand am arguably I'm wondering on HP and accelleration compared to my grand am .. as it felt like it picked up mph - it may have just bee a much more sensitive pedal though grandam is more comfortable.. but the honda was newer. grand am is a better driving car imo - but the honda for its size has a lot of go in it. Someone my hieght about 6'2" or so may not feel in place in this vehicle. As said I think it is made for smaller people - pleasant car though.

After taking a look at it.. I think it has less but the car weighs less. WAAAAY better fuel consumption on the honda though.

(even though steering control is tight it sticks to the ground well)

Last edited by w_ashley on Aug-30-2010 at 16:36

Old Post Aug-30-2010 16:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for w_ashley Add w_ashley to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Though. Though. Though. Though.

Old Post Aug-30-2010 16:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infinity HiGH
groovin

quote:
Originally posted by Watts
I plan on getting this:

I call that and raise you:

Goddamn that car looks like it eats babies for breakfast. I love it! *fap fap fap*

Old Post Aug-30-2010 17:02  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for infinity HiGH Click here to Send infinity HiGH a Private Message Add infinity HiGH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

God damn I can never get over how fucking hot the A/S/RS5 is. So. Fucking. Sick.

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Aug-30-2010 17:18  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leph555
dementia depleted

Fuck you guys for posting nice cars, my head is spinning once again on what my first car should be

edit: scratch that my decision still lies either between a 535i or a 550i (i hope)

Last edited by leph555 on Aug-30-2010 at 20:17

Old Post Aug-30-2010 18:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
biznology
Supreme tranceaddict

in between not having fun and no free time at my previous job got to drive some nice audis:

almost got hit my a mexican minivan driving this, not cool

the Harman Kardon stereo in those is the ridiculous one with pop up tweeters, owner was a douche so i didnt want to change his EQ but he clearly had no ear, sounded like he made it sound *worse* than default setting

my favorite by far was the RS4, the v8 was sooo smooth and they sound like they are eating metal (tbh they likely are - we are talking about expensive VWs here)

never got to drive the rs6 as they are fairly rare, but the engine is a monster:

didnt get a go in the R8 v8 and never saw a 12, but i did get to hear what one sounds like without the exhaust on it, pretty great.

Old Post Aug-30-2010 22:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for biznology Click here to Send biznology a Private Message Add biznology to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leph555
dementia depleted

quote:
Originally posted by biznology
Harman Kardon stereo.

You mean the Bang and Olufsen stereo

Old Post Aug-30-2010 22:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by leph555
Fuck you guys for posting nice cars, my head is spinning once again on what my first car should be

edit: scratch that my decision still lies either between a 535i or a 550i (i hope)

Just get a 740IL/750IL. Can get them pretty cheaply now, and they are still awesome cars.

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Aug-30-2010 22:51  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lilith
Meowsies!

quote:
Originally posted by pmoisse
For some reason though I really really want the ugly as fuck Citroen though.

...because its romantic when it breaks down for entirely no reason?

Old Post Aug-31-2010 03:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pmoisse
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
...because its romantic when it breaks down for entirely no reason?

It's French - it doesn't break down, it goes on strike

Old Post Aug-31-2010 06:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for pmoisse Click here to Send pmoisse a Private Message Add pmoisse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leph555
dementia depleted

quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
Just get a 740IL/750IL. Can get them pretty cheaply now, and they are still awesome cars.

Not really looking to get a used car and if I do I might as well get my cousins m5

Old Post Aug-31-2010 15:22 
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by leph555
Not really looking to get a used car and if I do I might as well get my cousins m5

Ah, well, in that case, get the M5.

quote:
Originally posted by bas

Old Post Aug-31-2010 16:15  Russia

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHey got track need to be identified please. [2005] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAlpha Duo - "Cycle" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread