Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Julz
Supreme tranceaddict

Just had a listen to all the tracks!

Great job everyone

Old Post Mar-29-2012 15:24  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Julz Click here to Send Julz a Private Message Add Julz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

Btw, I know we aren't using Tranceaddict in the title of our compilation but I contacted Swamper about a week ago and he never responded back...

My Soundcloud

Old Post Mar-29-2012 16:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover03591
Btw, I know we aren't using Tranceaddict in the title of our compilation but I contacted Swamper about a week ago and he never responded back...

That's what he does. He's a good guy but hard to get a hold of. He probably gets tons of requests or is just really busy outside of TA. Can't blame 'm really.

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Mar-29-2012 16:28  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

yea. busy taking down cat pictures.

My Soundcloud

Old Post Mar-29-2012 16:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

You sound frustrated. Need a pat on the back?

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
-Frasier

Old Post Mar-29-2012 16:34  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

I'm just messing around.

Btw, is your avatar a joke on yourself because you use FL Studio or is it that you think people who use FL studio are noobs?

And, I really liked your contribution to the compilation.

My Soundcloud

Old Post Mar-29-2012 16:42  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

So epic I don't even know where to begin.

Pretty please, PPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE can someone do an score edit of this to be the accompanying video for the DVD mix?

C'mon richie, you could take a step down for a few mins and do some music editing for us couldn't you?

Old Post Mar-29-2012 17:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover03591
Btw, is your avatar a joke on yourself because you use FL Studio or is it that you think people who use FL studio are noobs?

And, I really liked your contribution to the compilation.

Just a joke. Have had it since I started out on this forum. Never used Fruity Loops though. I work with Renoise and have copies of Ableton 8 and Cubase 4 for cooperation purposes.

Not entirely satisfied yet on the mastering, working it out with Raphie . Glad you liked it.

quote:
-Frasier

Old Post Mar-29-2012 18:22  Netherlands
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

@Storyteller You've got updates based upon your upload.

Old Post Mar-29-2012 19:21  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
johncannons1
JDC - J Cannons

I havent had time this week because of work but the weekend is here in about 5 hours! So I will be listening to the choons shortly.

JDC
JDC Website
JDC Facebook
JDC Soundcloud
J Cannons Facebook
J Cannons Soundcloud

Old Post Mar-29-2012 23:04  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for johncannons1 Click here to Send johncannons1 a Private Message Visit johncannons1's homepage! Add johncannons1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

So last night i had an OCZ Vertex II SSD failing,
which was my documents disk.(got 3 SSD's and 2 normal disks in my workstation and everything mirrored toward a NAS)
luckily I've got backups, but my personal folders are now messed up and cubase no longer starts (+several other issues)
so time for a clean Win7 x64 install and tomorrow will be gone with re-installing all apps again...... not amused.....

Old Post Mar-30-2012 19:37  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

I feel for you. Yesterday I had several things happen at once including my main computer crashing completely. Probably lost a lot of stuff but luckily was not deep into anything for school, music, writing, ect.

My Soundcloud

Old Post Mar-30-2012 20:33  United States

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStorming trancer to ID [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGeilomatics - "Geilomat" (SHOKK Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread