Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > 116 fridays and counting
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO
–30–

Meeting a new friend to spin some records tonight (I'm trying to learn).

Didn't accomplish lasagna last weekend, so since I don't have plans tomorrow, I might finally give that a go.

Homemade garlic bread, a colorful salad and a bottle of red sound tasty, too.

How about you? Any delicious plans this weekend?

Old Post Jul-14-2017 11:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

I have a day off as the kids yesterday had their last day at school.

Despite bad things happen daily the bad news yesterday that 20 year old Ajax talent Appie Nouri (Abdelhak Nouri) got severe and permanent brain damage after suffering a heart attack on the field six days ago does make an impact.

Tomorrow we go to a baptism of a cousin's son and in the evening there's an annual street market in our town. Because of this I can't go to the Essential Festival which is organized by my twin cousins. With 8000 people I think that pretty nice, despite there's no trance.

Watching Le Tour and F1 at Silverstone between things.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jul-14-2017 12:49  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Pretty cool local music festival this weekend. Going to go see Phantogram, Odesza, LCD Soundsystem, Run The Jewels, and Classixx. Also looking forward to seeing LANY and Tycho. Should be fun.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Jul-14-2017 12:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Not much on this rainy day. Have some errands to run, do a little shopping, waiting on some deliveries. Baby shower tomorrow. Sunday pick up whatever wasn't gifted off the registry and prob hang with the in-laws.

Old Post Jul-14-2017 13:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

No real/major plans this weekend. The dreaded, consistent 100% humidity levels have arrived to stay, so it makes the days I do an evening cardio session far less exciting. My older step daughter totaled her car last weekend (concussion, 3 broken toes, and bruised ribs, but otherwise VERY lucky), so we're kind of helping her in the search for something new (to her). If the weather lets up, I will do the usual weekend 2 acre mowing job. I'd love to get away to the cabin, but based on all the drama at home lately that's probably not in the cards. Might try to watch "A Cure For Wellness" and/or "The Lost Cizy of Z."

Old Post Jul-14-2017 17:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Hitting beijing for a day and hopefully leaving it quickly.

Old Post Jul-14-2017 18:07  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Might try to watch "A Cure For Wellness" and/or "The Lost Cizy of Z."

A Cure For Wellness was aight.

Old Post Jul-14-2017 18:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
A Cure For Wellness was aight.

Well, if J. Pie says it's aight, I'm sold!

Old Post Jul-14-2017 18:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

It pulls of the unsettling vibe very well, but it drags.

Old Post Jul-14-2017 18:34 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
It pulls of the unsettling vibe very well, but it drags.

Without giving everything way, answer me this: is there, truly, in fact...A CURE?!

Old Post Jul-14-2017 18:36  United States
Silky Johnson

Oh yes, but you won't like it.

Old Post Jul-14-2017 18:48 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Oh yes, but you won't like it.

So, you're saying the cure is NOT Scotch and Percocet!

Old Post Jul-14-2017 19:10  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > 116 fridays and counting
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback"Bizzare Love Triangle" remix? [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLambda - "Hold On Tight" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread