Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast TV Recommendations
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
West Coast TV Recommendations

So what TV shows are you guys in to?

Just finished watching all the seasons of Mad Men and LOVED it! Great show. Very slow pace but totally worth the time.

Also finished Season 2 of Game of Thrones and can't wait for the season 3.

I tried to watch Battlestar Galactica last night (friends recommendation) and thought it sucked. But supposedly it gets better. I'll have to be a little patient (basically smoke a lot).

Old Post Jun-22-2012 17:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

breaking bad

the wire

i've never watched game of thrones. i'm reading the books instead

Old Post Jun-22-2012 17:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

breaking bad FTMFW

Old Post Jun-22-2012 17:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SillySilvia
Supreme tranceaddict

hardcore pawn...funniest shit. the store is in Detroit, ghetto fabulous.

Old Post Jun-22-2012 17:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SillySilvia Click here to Send SillySilvia a Private Message Add SillySilvia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheFox00
Senior tranceaddict

I also love Mad Men. It has great writing and acting. Plus, I love John Hamm. Just started watching Portlandia and Girls. I can't wait for Big Brother to return next month. Pawn Stars and Storage Wars are a guilty pleasure.

Old Post Jun-22-2012 18:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TheFox00 Click here to Send TheFox00 a Private Message Add TheFox00 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

yes... portlandia. AWESOME show.

Old Post Jun-22-2012 18:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

Pauly D Project
Wilfred

Old Post Jun-22-2012 18:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for omega1n Click here to Send omega1n a Private Message Add omega1n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

are there any shows that are not as popular as the ones recommended already?

for instance.... Workaholics was just a show I ran in to and thought it was AWESOME. Never would have watched it if it hadn't appeared in my netflix queue.

Old Post Jun-22-2012 18:30  United States
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

I was into An Idiot Abroad (Season 1 & 2), Harry's Law, Magic City

Old Post Jun-22-2012 18:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for omega1n Click here to Send omega1n a Private Message Add omega1n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darthseph
Supreme tranceaddict

What's TV?

I pretty much would only care to check out a wee bit of the news and stuff on Discovery Channel these days.

I pretty much veg these days with foreign stuff (Anime, etc) and shows on Discovery.

American TV is almost all crap imo... sadly. I never really got into TV shows outside of Animation. I liked a few shows here and there though (mostly animation and Sci-Fi series)

"Be the Change you want" - Gandhi

MyStro Pro Media
solarSwarm Records Founding member, Admin, & A&R
EDM Identity Content Strategist A&R

Old Post Jun-22-2012 19:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darthseph Click here to Send darthseph a Private Message Add darthseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

any good anime's that come on netflix.

never really got into Anime but there was one really good one. I think it was called Escalflowne or Escalflow or something like that

Old Post Jun-22-2012 20:06  United States
Sadface
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm a big fan of mad men, game of thrones, always sunny, south park, and recently watched all of Archer in about a week. Great show.

I actually watched several episodes of Workaholics on netflix last night just to check it out. I have mixed feelings. It has funny moments but there's so much frat boy douchery that I can't really get behind it.

Old Post Jun-22-2012 20:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sadface Click here to Send Sadface a Private Message Add Sadface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast TV Recommendations
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackprog techno tune no.2 [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSystematic Parts - "Violin De La Nuit" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread