Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > REVIEW : TOTA OFFICIAL 2014 DEMF/Movement Discussion & Review Thread (May 24-26 Detroit, MI)
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

fwakkk.... upset I'm not going but 5 yrs in a row is pretty solid. As others have said, other things to do

Old Post Apr-03-2014 03:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

JESUS!!! $65 bucks for a GA Day Pass?!

Old Post Apr-03-2014 03:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Old Post Apr-09-2014 21:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DPetey81
Supreme tranceaddict

Flying Circus Sunday night @City Club according to facebook.

Old Post Apr-10-2014 01:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DPetey81 Click here to Send DPetey81 a Private Message Visit DPetey81's homepage! Add DPetey81 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progbeatz
Supreme tranceaddict

Hmmm thats sorta interesting.....I know Mano le Tough and Clarian are playing that night at city Club but I thought it would be another Life & Death Showcase....looks not now

Old Post Apr-10-2014 21:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progbeatz Click here to Send progbeatz a Private Message Visit progbeatz's homepage! Add progbeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Just 6 weeks away and limited afterparties advertised, hmmmm.

Wonder if they're even going to try with that god awful boat party again!

I'm more interested in finding out what is going on Sunday night and Monday night as this point.

Learned my lesson about Saturday night afterparties last year, never again!

Old Post Apr-10-2014 21:48  Canada
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Old Post Apr-16-2014 00:37  Canada
progbeatz
Supreme tranceaddict

Like for Real.....almost a Month away and still hardly any Afterparties....still waiting on the Flying Circus Lineup, CircoLoco, and possibly the Dirtybird party....Wonder if Richie will do another one this year as well

Old Post Apr-16-2014 12:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progbeatz Click here to Send progbeatz a Private Message Visit progbeatz's homepage! Add progbeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

that being said.. i'm just about all sorted with what's been announced.

electric deluxe friday night. saturday open. sunday interface into old miami.

Old Post Apr-16-2014 13:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Fuck the afterparties, I'm just hoping and praying for decent weather! I know usually it's warm in the day, cool at night and raining one of the days lately.

But with the weather we're having? Jeeze, I'm fine with pants and a hoodie, but what would DEMF be without the scantily clothed raver girls?!

I hope it's warm and sunny!

Old Post Apr-16-2014 20:20  Canada
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

Deep you should start a roll call for who's coming in the first post. Doesn't seem like as many people from Toronto are coming as usual.

Me and Ian are in.

Old Post Apr-16-2014 20:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
Deep you should start a roll call for who's coming in the first post. Doesn't seem like as many people from Toronto are coming as usual.

Me and Ian are in.

What are you new?!

You can't post a Roll Call more than 7 days before the event! You want me to get banned?

Old Post Apr-17-2014 02:25  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > REVIEW : TOTA OFFICIAL 2014 DEMF/Movement Discussion & Review Thread (May 24-26 Detroit, MI)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEasy Beautiful House Track to ID [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGateway 2030 - "Happy Dreams" (Nero vs. Avari Club Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread