Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Holy shit, i'm listening for the first time. This set is soo good thank you thank you.

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Oct-24-2012 04:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

STILL can't get over how huge this set is, downloaded it a couple years ago. Probably has the most plays out of all the mixes on my HD (except for my personal ones lol)

Old Post Oct-24-2012 04:09 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

some (most) of these songs stand out a lot as if their representations for the genres themselves.

Old Post Oct-24-2012 04:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

I checked all the replies and haven't found anything, is this a vinyl set or a cdj. set?

Old Post Oct-25-2012 03:20  United States
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Juan Paulino
I checked all the replies and haven't found anything, is this a vinyl set or a cdj. set?

How the fuck should we know? We can't even figure out who mixed it.

Gonna redownload this, it's been 3-4 years since I last had it and I can't remember the details.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Oct-25-2012 07:43  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

From skimming this thread, some tracks on this mix are vinyl only and others CD only so I guess vinyl + CDJ's?

Old Post Oct-25-2012 11:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Woony
From skimming this thread, some tracks on this mix are vinyl only and others CD only so I guess vinyl + CDJ's?

Before pressing, some tracks could have been sent to djs in digital format, allowing them to be played on CDs.

Old Post Oct-25-2012 14:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
How the fuck should we know? We can't even figure out who mixed it.

Gonna redownload this, it's been 3-4 years since I last had it and I can't remember the details.

lol calm down

quote:
Originally posted by Woony

yeah thats what i would say, thanks.

Old Post Oct-25-2012 17:19  United States
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

Hey guys I'd really like to see this reuploaded. Been thinking about it a lot lately and don't have it anymore.
Cheers

Old Post Jun-21-2013 10:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

wow Chris you've really made some progress on IDing this one lol. Might be time to give it a fresh listen again. Haven't heard it in a few years probably.

Old Post Jun-21-2013 18:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Same here, anyone have a link? Where's the most up to date tracklist?

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jun-21-2013 18:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Originally posted by Syntonic
Same here, anyone have a link? Where's the most up to date tracklist?

first post looks to be the most complete list, but i don't see a link that's working.

also as far as identity goes, pretty sure it's none of the DJ's that were mentioned as having been at that Wiggle party. They all play pretty differnt to this.

Whoever said it's probably the opener for Digweed is probably right. Would also make sense why they played some Bedrock stuff right at the end so Digweed would be familiar with it and take it from there.

just my opinion anyway

ps. I really don't think 29 has anything to do with Dousk - Mute. I think you can take that ID out.

Last edited by Floorfiller on Jun-22-2013 at 19:49

Old Post Jun-21-2013 19:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed a acid techno track i.d'd [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJohannes Heil - "Paranoid Dancer" (DJ Hell Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread