Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005 > The OFFICIAL Love Parade Afterparty Details (Lineup Included!)
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Drew1127
head in the books

quote:
Originally posted by Noree
im sure not EVERY SINGLE PARTY ends at 8 or 9

LA and SF both have events that go till 8 or even 12PM just this perticular party ends sooner.....the after party with PVD goes till 7 or 9 or something....so if u dont want to party till 4 goto the PVD party???

not EVERY SINGLE PARTY but MAJORITY of the parties here do end around that time, and of course after parties that goes till 4pm.

I guess ill see what happen when the time comes...

pvd is gonna be spinnin in nyc in nov which i already got tixx for

Times are hard on the Blvd.

Old Post Sep-22-2005 01:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Drew1127 Click here to Send Drew1127 a Private Message Add Drew1127 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
blazed it
Chavtastic!

Can I bring a back pack into the parade grounds?

Old Post Sep-22-2005 01:34  China
Click Here to See the Profile for blazed it Click here to Send blazed it a Private Message Add blazed it to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
phoenixBEBE
rainbows abound 7-5-13

Location: 2012. Everything changes after this year :) <3 so can't wait.

quote:
Originally posted by fupaking
who the hell put Above and Beyond right during Markus and Ferry!?!?

4:00+ Watch and laugh as people trip over each other to get to 1015 only to find out they are going to have to pay $50+ (I bet) for the privilege of being crushed to death while I snooze away in my comfy bed!

EXACTLYYY...wdh did the time slots?!!!

lol at ur 4:00 thats exactly WHY i didn't choose to go to 1015...im going to ROXY NYC to hear Jerry Bonham and PVD spin a 6+hr set in a venue thats prolly 2-3x the size of 1015 (well ive never been to 1015 but i heard its small...and so far no club outside of Guvernment in Toronto have i been to a club as large as the ROXY in NYC)

Old Post Sep-22-2005 16:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixBEBE Click here to Send phoenixBEBE a Private Message Add phoenixBEBE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Koolaid74
Supreme tranceaddict

Personally, I'm going to be at stage two and grooving to A&B and B&J, then making my way to Ferry. I can catch Ferry for longer sets during his L.A. residency which lasts until February...

03.15 Simon Patterson [Avalon]

Old Post Sep-22-2005 18:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Koolaid74 Click here to Send Koolaid74 a Private Message Add Koolaid74 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Drew1127
head in the books

quote:
Originally posted by Koolaid74
Personally, I'm going to be at stage two and grooving to A&B and B&J, then making my way to Ferry. I can catch Ferry for longer sets during his L.A. residency which lasts until February...

Ferry's Residency lasts till March in NYC

Times are hard on the Blvd.

Old Post Sep-23-2005 01:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Drew1127 Click here to Send Drew1127 a Private Message Add Drew1127 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLuver4evr
:D

Just letting u guys know...

Only Tony and Jono is here for this US tour, Pavo stayed home...I met them today and they are playing a set in Atlanta tomorrow

See u guys in SF, I'll be there

Old Post Sep-23-2005 05:19  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLuver4evr Click here to Send TranceLuver4evr a Private Message Add TranceLuver4evr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
philippe
100% Pure Melodic Trance

quote:
Originally posted by TranceLuver4evr

Only Tony and Jono is here for this US tour, Pavo stayed home...

2/3... that was to be expected

Old Post Sep-23-2005 06:38  France
Click Here to See the Profile for philippe Click here to Send philippe a Private Message Visit philippe's homepage! Add philippe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005 > The OFFICIAL Love Parade Afterparty Details (Lineup Included!)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown track 1 of 3 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackA.I.D.A. - Merrit [2001]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread