Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Rhue
Supreme tranceaddict

And Here comes the anti-Climax aka Armin van Buuren style!

I Don't Drink!

... not anymore that is

2 Technics 1210 M5G
Denon Dn-X1500
Pioneer DJM 600
Pioneer HDJ-1000
Americandj CDI-500
Rane Serato Scratch

My Interviews with Top DJs

Old Post Jul-22-2005 22:13  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhue Click here to Send Rhue a Private Message Visit Rhue's homepage! Add Rhue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Cassidy
WIKKID! WIKKID! WIKKID!

AZ where you at - POST THAT SHIT!

Cheers birthday boy!!

Old Post Jul-22-2005 22:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Cassidy Click here to Send Sean Cassidy a Private Message Add Sean Cassidy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

I expect maybe we'll see either Shanny or Lisa posting in here maybe tonite!

They be gonna getting WRECKED! LOL

Old Post Jul-22-2005 22:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tiesto4Life
I am alive

I'll be soooo drunk tonight!!! My friend's stag and it's OPEN BAR!!!! So far in my open bar experiences, none of them ended up without me passing out somewhere. Tonight shall be no different!! I really want to pass out at system though, if i could make it there!!

Old Post Jul-22-2005 22:20  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tiesto4Life Click here to Send Tiesto4Life a Private Message Add Tiesto4Life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by naesean3
AZ where you at - POST THAT SHIT!

Oh yeah -- and Az... Im sure we may be seeing him around these parts later on... SLOSHED!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul-22-2005 22:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tiesto4Life
I am alive

^^^ One post b4 Jemie's > I was right!! How did I foreseen my future for tonight!! I'm passing out slowly as I'm typing this!!!

Keep drinking!!! It's good for you!!!

Old Post Jul-23-2005 13:32  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tiesto4Life Click here to Send Tiesto4Life a Private Message Add Tiesto4Life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron Joseph
Volumized!

I AM DRUNK RIGHT NOW

Old Post Jul-29-2005 04:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron Joseph Click here to Send Aaron Joseph a Private Message Visit Aaron Joseph's homepage! Add Aaron Joseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron Joseph
Volumized!

YES THIS VERY SECOND!

Old Post Jul-29-2005 04:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron Joseph Click here to Send Aaron Joseph a Private Message Visit Aaron Joseph's homepage! Add Aaron Joseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shanny
Ferocious One

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
I expect maybe we'll see either Shanny or Lisa posting in here maybe tonite!

They be gonna getting WRECKED! LOL

Just saw this now!

I certainly was drunk that night, drank 25 beers.
I don't think i've ever been that drunk in my life.

And just for good measure, I'm drunk now!

Check out more of my ramblings at:
http://thedailyuniverse.blogspot.com/

Where Are The Tunes?
Good things happen to good people

Old Post Jul-29-2005 04:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for shanny Click here to Send shanny a Private Message Visit shanny's homepage! Add shanny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Irishaddict
professional

BAHAHAH I'm the sober one among Playa24_7 and DJ Celica.

for now at least, ha

Old Post Jul-29-2005 04:53  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Irishaddict Click here to Send Irishaddict a Private Message Add Irishaddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

I wanna somehow post in this thread as I am DRUNK ALL DAY LONG at Nada's cottage poarty all-weekend long.

Someone bring a lap-top that is drunk-proof.... I'm gonna be sloppy!

Jem.

Old Post Aug-04-2005 02:27  Canada
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
I wanna somehow post in this thread as I am DRUNK ALL DAY LONG at Nada's cottage poarty all-weekend long.

Someone bring a lap-top that is drunk-proof.... I'm gonna be sloppy!

Jem.

I'll throw you in the lake

Old Post Aug-04-2005 02:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Track [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSteve Porter - "Definite Form" (Jumpin Dub) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread