Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DarkAngel

So I got tomorrow off from work and I am about to finish off an entire bottle of Arbor Mist blackberry wine.

And I have a Blackberry 7290 cell phone

hollllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old Post Mar-29-2007 22:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceGrooves
TiTan Of TrAncE

ii am pretty toasted on crown and lemoade right now and i hant even goten to the pu b yet lolz
this i s gonna be a fun night

Old Post Mar-30-2007 00:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceGrooves Click here to Send TranceGrooves a Private Message Add TranceGrooves to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance-ultima
inthedark.

quote:
Originally posted by TranceGrooves
ii am pretty toasted on crown and lemoade right now and i hant even goten to the pu b yet lolz

crowna and lemonade :O that sounds delicious :$

im going to try that out lol

Old Post Mar-30-2007 01:37  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for trance-ultima Click here to Send trance-ultima a Private Message Add trance-ultima to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

Hung over ughhhhhhhhhhhh

but DAMN that wine was good! I think I'll buy a couplea more bottles later on today for tonight hahahahahaha

quote:
Originally posted by TranceGrooves

Crown Royal

Old Post Mar-30-2007 12:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

Drunk

Wrecked.

Again.

Blackberry wine ftw.

Old Post Apr-03-2007 22:02 
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
Wrecked.

Again.

Blackberry wine ftw.

wow you're early today!

never tried blackberry wine, but i sure would love to!

Old Post Apr-03-2007 22:24  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance-ultima
inthedark.

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
wow you're early today!

STEFAN
blackberry wine
mmmmm yummmmmm

WE GOTTA TRY THAT
oh oh
sitting on the beach
and drinking that
sounds YUMMY :O

Old Post Apr-03-2007 22:27  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for trance-ultima Click here to Send trance-ultima a Private Message Add trance-ultima to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by trance-ultima
STEFAN
blackberry wine
mmmmm yummmmmm

WE GOTTA TRY THAT
oh oh
sitting on the beach
and drinking that
sounds YUMMY :O

i'll bring the cooler full of ice!

then we can stumble around sobeys dancing? possibly timmies too since i know thats the local hot spot for dancing on sunday afternoons

Old Post Apr-03-2007 23:41  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance-ultima
inthedark.

quote:
i'll bring the cooler full of ice!

then we can stumble around sobeys dancing? possibly timmies too since i know thats the local hot spot for dancing on sunday afternoons

you are simply perfect hahah
sobeys def for afterparty and timmies well pretty much anytime after it gets dark...get a coffee and bust out the tunessss

Old Post Apr-03-2007 23:51  Poland
DarkAngel

quote:
wow you're early today!

Dude for cheap crap (I'm talking $5 USD a bottle) this shit is surprisingly good! Def. try it!

I'm wrecvked agiaan.....and I killed the bottle! But I got one more full one in the fridge ahahahahhaa

Old Post Apr-04-2007 22:11 
DarkAngel

totallyy trhrased. what a nmight. and its still yougn gtrooor

Old Post Apr-07-2007 00:55 
Arsalan
debsh - toronto

canadian rye is the fking sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiit

so hammered right now, heading out soon

check out my blog bitches

http://housessivesets.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/housessive
http://www.housessive.com/
Housessive Blog

Housessive now on Beatport!

Old Post Apr-07-2007 01:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Arsalan Click here to Send Arsalan a Private Message Visit Arsalan's homepage! Add Arsalan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPvD - Amsterdam 2003 Track 4 [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTreesh - "Brighter Day" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread