Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Pages (62): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by neuromancer
Check this out, good stuff.

Nasa - Live at Solar Eclipse Festival in Tunesia -01-10-2005

Did you check out NASA when he played in Toronto couple of months ago? His set just Killllled the dancefloor!!!

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shankar Click here to Send Shankar a Private Message Visit Shankar's homepage! Add Shankar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neuromancer
solving the riddle

quote:
Originally posted by Shankar
Did you check out NASA when he played in Toronto couple of months ago? His set just Killllled the dancefloor!!!

Ahh i missed it! Where did he played ?

-My songs are of time and distance. The sadness is in you. Watch my arms. There is only the dance. These things you treasure are shells.
"I-I knew that. Once."

Old Post Dec-07-2006 17:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for neuromancer Click here to Send neuromancer a Private Message Visit neuromancer's homepage! Add neuromancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

He played at Vida Nightclub on St. Clair.
It was an unbeliavble 2 hour live pa set! I haven't seen so much energy at an event before!

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Dec-07-2006 18:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shankar Click here to Send Shankar a Private Message Visit Shankar's homepage! Add Shankar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

Btw, if you guys are into psy, the pioneer of psy trance, Atmos, will be in town this saturday, playing both live and DJ sets. Im sure some of you know, but some who don't I have no doubt will be happy to hear about it and possibly attend.
More info here:
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...3&forumid=77&s=

Alot of you talk about your love to psy, yet we don't see you very often coming out and supporting any psy events. Going to the Guvernment to see IM or AP isn't a psy event. The real psy parties happen on a smaller level with quality vibe and good artists. Whether it is Shakti Collective, Metamystix or BLA, we the psy promoters put alot of effort and work into our events with hope that you will attend and enjoy our parties. We bring the best decorators in the country (and even the world, sometimes) and top notch artists just to see the smile on the face of our attendees. I totally understand that every one of you has a reason for not being able to attend one event or another. Nonetheless, it is our hope to see this scene grow and prosper.

If you want to be notified of Shakti events, simply email us at shakticollective@gmail.com. We will add you to our mailing list and you'll receive the info on quality psy parties happening in and around the city.

Hope to see you at our future parties .

BOOM!

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Dec-07-2006 18:53  Canada
m2j
Music Addict

I'll definitely be out to support the psy events after I'm done exams.

But please do post more of the psy events in the events forum to keep us updated!

For set downloads, event details and radio schedule visit:
http://www.vitalevents.net/

Old Post Dec-07-2006 19:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for m2j Click here to Send m2j a Private Message Visit m2j's homepage! Add m2j to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shakti
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by m2j
I'll definitely be out to support the psy events after I'm done exams.

But please do post more of the psy events in the events forum to keep us updated!

They are always there! Everyone just seem to skip over them

Old Post Dec-07-2006 19:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shakti Click here to Send Shakti a Private Message Add Shakti to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
m2j
Music Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Shakti
They are always there! Everyone just seem to skip over them

maybe put something like "[Psy-Trance]" at the end of it?
because I'm not very familiar with the more underground psy-trance names... yet.

Posting a sample set in the event thread would help too. so those of us that havent heard of the dj can listen to what we can expect at the event.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 19:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for m2j Click here to Send m2j a Private Message Visit m2j's homepage! Add m2j to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_EuG_
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by m2j
maybe put something like "[Psy-Trance]" at the end of it?
because I'm not very familiar with the more underground psy-trance names... yet.

Posting a sample set in the event thread would help too. so those of us that havent heard of the dj can listen to what we can expect at the event.

yep that would help alot

Old Post Dec-07-2006 19:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for _EuG_ Click here to Send _EuG_ a Private Message Add _EuG_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shakti
Junior tranceaddict

ok, from now on every psy event will have "Psy Trance by the end of the topic .

In regards to sample sets, we always tend to post samples of each dj or live act, altough sometimes its just not available.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 19:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shakti Click here to Send Shakti a Private Message Add Shakti to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
m2j
Music Addict

awesome, thank you.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 19:59  Canada
Endgame
Supreme FunkyHouse Addict

quote:
Whether it is Shakti Collective, Metamystix or BLA, we the psy promoters put alot of effort and work into our events with hope that you will attend and enjoy our parties. We bring the best decorators in the country (and even the world, sometimes) and top notch artists just to see the smile on the face of our attendees.

BLA and Shakti Collective throw amazing parties with a GREAT vibe
I haven't been out to any events in a while, but I used to frequent them a couple years ago.

quote:
If you want to be notified of Shakti events, simply email us at shakticollective@gmail.com.

Added

/Hijack

POST THOSE DOWNLOADS!

djendgame.com || Endgame on Facebook || myspace.com/djendgame || Vital Radio || twitter.com/djendgame

Old Post Dec-07-2006 20:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Endgame Click here to Send Endgame a Private Message Visit Endgame's homepage! Add Endgame to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endgame
Supreme FunkyHouse Addict

John 00 Fleming - Live at Coloursfest Ireland 10-27-2003
Size: 72MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ix901k

One of my favourite J00F Sets of all time. The sound quality is not that great, but its still TOTALLY worth a listen!

djendgame.com || Endgame on Facebook || myspace.com/djendgame || Vital Radio || twitter.com/djendgame

Old Post Dec-07-2006 23:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Endgame Click here to Send Endgame a Private Message Visit Endgame's homepage! Add Endgame to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacku HAVE to hear this one!! [2002] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCarlo Resort - "O Class" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread