Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Joke of the day thread?
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

for those of you who haven't seen this already...

Subject: Here is your horoscope

AQUARIUS: Jan. 20 - Feb. 18. You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. On the other hand, you are careless and impractical, causing you to make the same mistakes repeatedly. Everyone thinks you are stupid.

PISCES: Feb. 19 - Mar. 20. You have a vivid imagination and often think you are being followed by the CIA or FBI. You have minor influence over your associates and people resent you for flaunting your power. You lack confidence and are generally a coward. Pisces people screw small animals.

AIRES: Mar. 21 - Apr. 20. You are the pioneer type and hold most people in contempt. You are quick-tempered, impatient and scornful of advice. You are a prick.

TAURUS: Apr. 21 - May 20. You are practical and persistent. You have a dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think you are stubborn and bull-headed. You are nothing but a god damn communist.

GEMINI: May 21 - June 20. You are a quick and intelligent thinker. People like you because you are bisexual. However, you are inclined to expect too much for too little. This means you are cheap. Gemini’s are notorious for thriving on incest.

CANCER: June 21 - July 22. You are sympathetic and understanding to other people's problems. They think you are a sucker. You are always putting things off and that is why you'll always be on welfare and never be worth a shit.

LEO: July 23 - Aug. 22. You consider yourself a born leader, while others think you are an idiot. Most Leos are bullies. You are vain and cannot tolerate honest criticism. Your arrogance is disgusting. Leo people are thieving bastards. The majority of prison inmates are Leos.

VIRGO: Aug. 23 - Sep. 22. You are the logical type and hate disorder. This nit picking is sickening to your friends. You are cold and unemotional and often fall asleep while making love. Virgos make good customs agents and pimps.

LIBRA: Sep. 23 - Oct. 22. You are the artistic type and have a difficult time with reality. If you are a man, you are more than likely a queer. Chances of employment and monetary gains are nil. Libra women are generally whores. Most Libras die of venereal disease.

SCORPIO: Oct. 23 - Nov. 21. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You will achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are a pluperfect son of a bitch. Most Scorpios are murdered.

SAGITTARIUS: Nov. 22 - Dec. 21. You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on luck since you lack talent. People laugh at you a great deal because you are always getting fucked. The majority of Sagittarians are drunks and dope fiends.

CAPRICORN: Dec. 22 - Jan. 19. You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You are lazy and don't do much of anything. Capricorns should avoid standing still for long periods of time, as they tend to attract pigeons. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance. You should kill yourself.

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Nov-02-2010 14:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.

The ball hit one of the men. He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony. The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize. 'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me,' she told him.

'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man replied. He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his hands there at his groin. At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside.

She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and asked, 'How does that feel'?

'Feels great,' he replied,'but I still think my thumb's broken!'

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:

Old Post Nov-02-2010 16:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Boobs vs. Willies

A family is at the dinner table. The son asks his father, 'Dad, how many
kinds of boobs are there?'

The father, surprised, answers, 'Well, son, a woman goes through three
Phases.
In her 20s, a woman's boobs are like melons, round and firm.
In Her 30s to 40s, they are like pears, still nice but hanging a bit.
After 50, they are like onions'.
'Onions?'

'Yes, you see them and they make you cry.'
This infuriated his wife and daughter, so the daughter said, 'Mom, how
Many kinds of 'willies' are there?'

The mother, surprised, smiles and answers, 'Well dear, a man goes through
Three phases also.
In his 20s, his willy is like an oak tree, mighty and Hard.
In his 30s and 40s, it is like a birch, flexible but reliable.
After his 50s, it is like a Christmas tree'.

'A Christmas tree?'
'Yes --- dead from the roots up and the balls are just for decoration.'

quote:

Old Post Nov-18-2010 15:24  Canada
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by Passskal
I have the info: This year's Resolution will be an event at Redlite with a couple International headliners

quote:

Old Post Nov-18-2010 15:26  Canada
malek
drinks your milkshake!

calendar>>November 25. 2010 Juch 99

Noble Traits of Anti-Japanese Heroine

Pyongyang, November 25 (KCNA) -- On November 25, 65 years ago, anti-Japanese heroine Kim Jong Suk, together with her son, General Secretary Kim Jong Il, had the first emotion-packed meeting with fellow countrymen in the homeland after the victory in the anti-Japanese armed struggle.

On this anniversary, the Korean people are recollecting the precious revolutionary life of the modest and honest heroine, who always shared weal and woe with the people.

Even after the liberation of the country, she lived an industrious and frugal life, apart from any privilege.

One day Kim Jong Il saw his mother working on a vegetable garden with her face streaming with sweat and her footwear and clothes stained with mud, and approached her to clean them.

But she told her son that those engaging in farming should not have a dislike to mud and that land would give fruits as much as they work. She also said that they would feel the value of hard working when picking up fruits cultivated by themselves.

The other day a peasant came to Pyongyang to donate rice to the country out of patriotism. When he unloaded straw rice bags from a cart, a woman helped him and brought washing water to him. At that time he did not know she was Kim Jong Suk, respected by all people.

It is also a well-known story that she joined in the patriotic work for the Pothong River improvement and in rice-planting on Mirim fields.

The noble traits of the heroine, who devoted herself to the country, the people and the revolution, still encourage the Korean people to strive hard for the building of a thriving nation.

Old Post Nov-26-2010 05:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ostrich
13percent.ca

A cat falls into the water, the rooster laughs!! ...

What's the moral of the story??

A wet pussy always makes a happy cock!!"

04.03 | Daome w/ Shed & Deadbeat
04.18 | Stereo w/ Matthew Dekay
05.01 | Salon Daomé
05.17 | Stereo w / Sven Vath
05.18 | Piknic Electronik
05.18 | Le Bleury

Old Post Dec-02-2010 06:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ostrich Click here to Send ostrich a Private Message Visit ostrich's homepage! Add ostrich to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ostrich
13percent.ca

Le garçon : Maman, j'ai le SIDA.

Maman : Ne reviens pas à la maison,

Fils : Pourquoi pas?..

Maman : si tu reviens, tu transmettra le virus à ta femme.
Ta femme à ton frère, Ton frère à notre bonne, Notre bonne
à ton père, Ton père à ma soeur, Ma soeur à son mari, Lui à
moi, Moi au jardinier, Le jardinier à ta soeur. Et si ta
soeur attrape le SIDA, alors ... TOUT le village sera contaminé!!!
Donc au nom de DIEU, NE REVIENS Pas !!

04.03 | Daome w/ Shed & Deadbeat
04.18 | Stereo w/ Matthew Dekay
05.01 | Salon Daomé
05.17 | Stereo w / Sven Vath
05.18 | Piknic Electronik
05.18 | Le Bleury

Old Post Dec-14-2010 04:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ostrich Click here to Send ostrich a Private Message Visit ostrich's homepage! Add ostrich to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

hehe

quote:

Old Post Dec-14-2010 15:01  Canada
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

quote:
Originally posted by ostrich
A cat falls into the water, the rooster laughs!! ...

What's the moral of the story??

A wet pussy always makes a happy cock!!"

so f**kn true

Old Post Dec-15-2010 03:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Brian Blanc
Supreme tranceaddict

oh really now

tsk tsk

Old Post Dec-15-2010 21:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Blanc Click here to Send Brian Blanc a Private Message Add Brian Blanc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Dec-15-2010 22:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

"My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects"

quote:

Old Post Jan-07-2011 19:15  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Joke of the day thread?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVocal track. Easy one. [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHumate - Vivid (Jan Driver Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread